Seriously Stopped Supporting?

And after a while, the kool aid sipping sunshine pumper is just that. A fucking intellectual midget. Incapable of distinguishing criticism from caring.

I mean, some of you guys are actually eating this shit up? Holy fuck. Guys, this is the most self-aggrandizing shit ever posted here.

Who is this righteous poet-warrior of ours?

Bahahaaha. I bet his blog is awesome.

Wait: I guessed the name - "Zen and the Art of Proper Supporter Behavior" subtitle: "still fatuous as fuck".

Eating what up? What exactly am I selling that offends you so much? Patience? Appreciation?

The internet turns everyone into a tough guy. You think cursing and calling me an intellectual midget is proper? Or even civil?

It says volumes about your character and even less about mine.

my blog is this www.nycma.de

You tell me if its filled with fluff prose. It has one well researched piece on the RBNY sale, thats it.

You do a great job of bringing yourself down without my help. Keyboard warriors are even lower than trolls. While the main objective of a troll is to disrupt, a keyboard warrior plies his trade in hostility.

But hey, you obviously have a problem with multi syllabic words so here is the short bus version.

Go [REMOVED BY MOD] yourself Midas.

Whoever decided to make you international liaison must be touched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jerseyhotspur
This is all coming from a douchebag who named himself after a character from "Atlas Shrugged".

Ayn Rand, seriously?

After a character who owned a bank? What a persona to aspire to, haha.

I can already see it now. You've got to be 45+, divorced, and a huge Michael Savage fan.

This is all coming from a douchebag who named himself after a character from "Atlas Shrugged".

Ayn Rand, seriously?

I can already see it now. You've got to be 45+, divorced, and a huge Michael Savage fan.
Not all of us had parents who could pay for us to traipse around the world with only a backpack, a fancy liberal arts degree and an "emergency" credit card in their name.

And your premise that your travels somehow qualify you to tell everyone what is trite and what is proper smacks of the sort of paternalistic elitism that happens to annoy the hell out me.

I don't need anyone's approval or prove my supporter or personal bonafides. I'm not a keyboard warrior. I just dislike condescension, especially when it's couched in sophism and humblebrags.

You can reply and have the last word. That is only fair.

I won't respond to you anymore here. I apparently have to go write an alimony check while lamenting middle age and catching up on conservative talk radio.

T Tom in Fairfield CT has the right idea. PM me if you would like my email address.

Not all of us had parents who could pay for us to traipse around the world with only a backpack, a fancy liberal arts degree and an "emergency" credit card in their name.

And your premise that your travels somehow qualify you to tell everyone what is trite and what is proper smacks of the sort of paternalistic elitism that happens to annoy the hell out me.

I don't need anyone's approval or prove my supporter or personal bonafides. I'm not a keyboard warrior. I just dislike condescension, especially when it's couched in sophism and humblebrags.

You can reply and have the last word. That is only fair.

I won't respond to you anymore here. I apparently have to go write an alimony check while lamenting middle age and catching up on conservative talk radio.

T Tom in Fairfield CT has the right idea. PM me if you would like my email address.

I worked as a boiler man and welder, the dirtiest job in NYC. Then I earned an engineering degree. I was born in Elmhurst, Queens, not Park avenue.

I said "backpack", not driving a fucking mercedes.

Go fuck yourself asshole. I won't email. I have nothing more to say to a prick like you.

And Tom is right. I'm sure everyone is tired of it, you've been constantly trying to call me out and I won't let you have the last word. I'm not the one quoting your posts and talking shit. You're the one who has a hard on for me.

We go to the same stadium and are around the same people. I'll run into one day and you'll find out how wrong about me you actually are.

Fuck you Midas.

Two_Idiots_on_The_Street.jpg

Ayn Rand, seriously?

Way to take this argument to ad hominem attack town, bro. REAL classy.

Reactions: franch and Gavin23
the internet is the internet. I'm going back to real life. 99% of you here are great, thanks for the hospitality. I can talk about the club in real life, this is my last post on these forums.

the internet is the internet. I'm going back to real life. 99% of you here are great, thanks for the hospitality. I can talk about the club in real life, this is my last post on these forums.

I hope you can reconsider. You have some good conversation points. Regardless of what else is happening or being said, you allowed yourself to fall into negative space. That's on you.

Shake it off and reconsider. I'd personally like to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I hope you can reconsider. You have some good conversation points. Regardless of what else is happening or being said, you allowed yourself to fall into negative space. That's on you.

Shake it off and reconsider. I'd personally like to hear your thoughts.
Just use the ignore feature on anyone you can't get along with. Like the rest of us do with the Frank obsessed mancs

Reactions: Gene and Jack
Midas must of struck a chord. His one post lead to a string of double posts filled with attacks insults and other ad hominem drivel all tied together with foul language and threats to rage quit a forum because one person disagreed with you. Jesus.....

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
Really don't let one guy you disagree with chase you off the board. I think Midas is over the top 99 percent of the time it's his thing I don't take it over seriously.

The board is better off without members who insult another poster based on age, race and marital status. That he managed to get most of them wrong just indicates he's willing to display his ignorance as well as being a racist, ageist jerk. Ignore comes in handy. Good riddance to trash.