Shirt Sponsors - Money Variety

I’m curious, why do y’all think the robots are targeting this specific thread? Anyone in the field of technology advertising understand why targeting this thread is helpful, especially when they don’t even have a link to say a “money transferring site based on winning and losing of sports”?

I’m curious, why do y’all think the robots are targeting this specific thread? Anyone in the field of technology advertising understand why targeting this thread is helpful, especially when they don’t even have a link to say a “money transferring site based on winning and losing of sports”?
While the robots are getting smarter, they are still not smart enough to have any idea of what topic to talk about in the stadium thread, so they use this one.

While the robots are getting smarter, they are still not smart enough to have any idea of what topic to talk about in the stadium thread, so they use this one.
When confused about what to discuss in the Stadium Thread, the answer is always 90s Rock. I’d even talk to a robot about that.

Reactions: Joe_Cos and JCMore
When confused about what to discuss in the Stadium Thread, the answer is always 90s Rock. I’d even talk to a robot about that.
Totally makes sense. I mean, that’s what they‘d play in a stadium, fer sher.

Reactions: adam