Single Match Tickets To Go On Sale

The only way to monitor the prices of tickets sold on Stubhub is to have tickets listed -- so people frequently put their tickets up at absurd prices just to monitor the sales before lowering the prices to competitive levels.

From the club, its average places like Arsenal charge around £80, City have one of the lower price ranges
These prices are actually the standard for the area. I think Red Bull might charge slightly higher for the 2015 season. Unfortunately (though fortunately for us) the market has no room for these prices to go any higher.

Also...jesus frikkin christ...theres no way anyone in there sane mind would spend that much for Chelsea v Man C tickets...for short side tickets, I never paid more than 30USD. Granted the teams weren't of that caliber, but still.

So I decided to briefly post my tickets on Stubhub so I could see how the sales are going. There have been some recent sales.
----------------------------------------------Market Info-----------------Sold-------------Active Listings
Screenshot (1).png

Question here, hope someone can help. The first post says single match tickets aren't on sale yet, probably soon. When they are on sale is there a way I can individually pick seats like for season tickets?
A group of friends are planning to go to the home game against the Red Bulls and we would like to have them next to us (spots are open). Will we be able to pick tickets if the seats remain open?

On StubHub, for the opening match against New England, someone is selling a ticket in Section 312. Either this is a mistake or Yankee Stadium is opening up all sections for this game.

As someone who has no realistic way of being a season ticket holder, I live over 3 hours away from YS, I'm eagerly awaiting the release of individual game tickets. I've already got 6 of us that want to go to the home opener.

My question is... will YS have some of the restaurants open before the game? Say we wanted to grab a bit to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe or YS Steak, will we be able to? Has anyone hear about this?

The top picture has the entire infield covered, including the pitchers mound. I dont think that is accurate./

As someone who has no realistic way of being a season ticket holder, I live over 3 hours away from YS, I'm eagerly awaiting the release of individual game tickets. I've already got 6 of us that want to go to the home opener.

My question is... will YS have some of the restaurants open before the game? Say we wanted to grab a bit to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe or YS Steak, will we be able to? Has anyone hear about this?
I'm almost positive Hard Rock is open daily as is NYY steak all year round.

Reactions: juventuz
Thanks, guess we'll find out. Worst comes to worst we get there a couple hours early, get good parking and walk around for a bit.

I just hope it's not too cold out. I've had about enough of this crap.

StubHub's notice about possible lockout and Lampard:

"Important event information

Because of the potential MLS lockout, the game dates, opposing teams, and players in the game may change.

What happens if there's a change?
If the game date or opposing team changes, we will cancel your order and give you a full refund, including service and delivery fees. If you buy tickets and the players change, but not the date or opposing team, the tickets are yours to use."

StubHub's notice about possible lockout and Lampard:

"Important event information

Because of the potential MLS lockout, the game dates, opposing teams, and players in the game may change.

What happens if there's a change?
If the game date or opposing team changes, we will cancel your order and give you a full refund, including service and delivery fees. If you buy tickets and the players change, but not the date or opposing team, the tickets are yours to use."
That has nothing to do with Lampard. What it means is in the event of a lockout/strike and MLS decides to go with replacement players, you are still on the hook for the seats.

I've noticed some people have purchased tickets and selling every single game. 14A next to me. Selling 4 tickets to every single game.

I've noticed some people have purchased tickets and selling every single game. 14A next to me. Selling 4 tickets to every single game.

Could be just a scalper, but giving them the benefit of the doubt maybe they don't particularly care which games they go to and are posting them all to see what sells first.

My friend got tickets and is doing exactly that. Thinks he can make good money on the big games and doesn't really care what games he goes to or how many he goes to.