Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
But there is an airtrain service that goes to Howard Beach, and I think you can ride that from Jamaica all the wau to Howard Beach and transfer to A.

You’d have to go from Jamaica to Federal Circle (JFK rental car center/hotel shuttles) and change there to a Howard Beach bound train. And it’s $8

The prediction was an announcement in July. We're 1/3 though so not behind schedule yet. Plus that announcement was not supposed to be about a new permanent stadium, but about the no-more-RBA-maybe-Randalls-Island whatever thingy.

Reactions: Shwafta and Kjbert
Some guys are either going to be heroes by this time next week or have lots of egg on their faces. Again.

Not posters. The Twitter folks.

Some guys are either going to be heroes by this time next week or have lots of egg on their faces. Again.

Not posters. The Twitter folks.

i think it was only the one dude the covers the team ( for newsday?), he started this.

others are just fans, i dont consider them insiders or anything.

Reactions: Kjbert
i think it was only the one dude the covers the team ( for newsday?), he started this.

others are just fans, i dont consider them insiders or anything.
Yeah, and he already punted today by saying he's not going to divulge anything new, it is just the other smoke that already came out in the interim. I'm too lazy to waste the finger strokes to find it given that.

16,052 average attendance this year. Not great.

Only Red Bull, Miami, Quakes, Montreal, Rapids and Orlando lower then us.

Orlando only averaging 13k a game really surprised me. They were going so well in attendance early on. Wonder what changed?

This includes home games at other venues for us though so it should lower our avg significantly, no?

This includes home games at other venues for us though so it should lower our avg significantly, no?
It’s two completely different columns. One column is for our home attendance. The other is for road attendance. They do not average those together.

it is odd they show what a teams attendance is on the road. I guess it’s to see which teams draw fans when traveling?

It’s two completely different columns. One column is for our home attendance. The other is for road attendance. They do not average those together.

it is odd they show what a teams attendance is on the road. I guess it’s to see which teams draw fans when traveling?

But it includes "Home " games not at Yankee Stadium . I'm not sure many if any other teams have to deal with that?

Reactions: Higgs1 and Kjbert
But it includes "Home " games not at Yankee Stadium . I'm not sure many if any other teams have to deal with that?

We haven't played at RBA as a "home" game for league play yet this season, so that wouldn't be a factor. We did play at Citi but that attendance was probably comparable to yankee stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert and twsj91
Right my, bad Higgs1 Higgs1 . My reading comprehension is apparently terrible these days haha but as M moogoo mentioned we haven’t played at RBA yet for league play. And if anything Citi felt like we had better attendance then some YS games.

Reactions: Higgs1 and Kjbert
It's kind of sad. I recently made a chart of all the matches I've been to including stats and facts such as Goal scorers and attendance . It's crazy how high attendance was for the first few games and really impressive throughout the whole first season.

The team has actually called me twice in the last week trying to get me to commit to more games which seems a little desperate . I'd love to come to more games but I live and work in Connecticut till 6 pm everyday but Wednesday /Sunday so I really can't.