Stickers Sent [donator]

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Well my wrist feels pretty numb right now but I'm halfway through addressing letters. I need to get another book of stamps to get everyone caught up but come Thursday morning everyone's should be on its way. I'll drop off the first batch tomorrow morning.

If you want to learn more about the Donator membership check out > http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/donator-membership.1865/

Last edited:
Stupid and irrelevant question maybe, but I always keep thinking, shouldn't it be "Donor" instead of "Donator"?

Stupid and irrelevant question maybe, but I always keep thinking, shouldn't it be "Donor" instead of "Donator"?

Good spot. Donator does exist in several dictionaries, so it is a recognised word, but you are correct that "donor" is the more correct term.

Whether it's worth correcting here...eh, I'll leave it to Dan to see whether he can be bothered ;)

Reactions: LostAnvil
Got another 15 that need to go out. Got a bit behind. Laptop crashed and Im pretty sure it's toast. I'm driving into work now but am off tomorrow and will have the letter printed at buddies house and then will be all caught up. Will just print 1 and photocopy a hundred or so.