Suicide Pool

BlueCityRadio

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 25, 2014
www.bluecityradio.com
Is there any interest in starting a suicide pool for the 2015 MLS Season?

I've never run one so my understanding of the rules might be off. Please comment if you know different rules.

Rules: submit your entry each week, Monday by 12pm EST. Each week pick a team that will win their game of the week. If a team is playing multiple games then the choice must include the opponent. There are no point spreads, this is a straight pick the winner. You must change the team each week and cannot repeat a team until you have chosen each team once. Last entrant standing wins.

I can reach out to the team and see if they can offer up something for a prize or maybe some cooperation from the Third Rail for a scarf or shirt.

What do you think?

Reactions: franchise646
I'm down like 4 flat tires... too bad Chivas is no longer around. Can't lose by betting against them.

A deli by me has one for the NFL and I've never seen a draw out of about 100 people. I don't think its ever reached the end of the season but I would think you would move onto the playoffs. (or split if money is involved)

A deli by me has one for the NFL and I've never seen a draw out of about 100 people. I don't think its ever reached the end of the season but I would think you would move onto the playoffs. (or split if money is involved)
I wasn't going to pay out money. There would be no fee to join and the prize would be something NYCFC related.

Is there any interest in starting a suicide pool for the 2015 MLS Season?

I've never run one so my understanding of the rules might be off. Please comment if you know different rules.

Rules: submit your entry each week, Monday by 12pm EST. Each week pick a team that will win their game of the week. If a team is playing multiple games then the choice must include the opponent. There are no point spreads, this is a straight pick the winner. You must change the team each week and cannot repeat a team until you have chosen each team once. Last entrant standing wins.

I can reach out to the team and see if they can offer up something for a prize or maybe some cooperation from the Third Rail for a scarf or shirt.

What do you think?

It seems interesting however never heard of it, but I will try it

What about if the match you pick is a draw? Without a spread, that will happen a lot. Does a draw count as a win or loss?