Supporter Section Name Vote

What should the name of the supporter section be?

• The Bleachers

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The Stoop

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • The Train Yard

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • The Jungle

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • The Melting Pot

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Othe

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
I feel we, as supporters need to take more of an iniative on topics such as this. any new names in the comments will be formed into a new vote with the 3 of this vote.

Not that I'm going to close this or anything but can't be an 'official' vote as the section kind of belongs to TR. Maybe 'the Rail Yard' but yeah I'm removing the 'official' part

Not that I'm going to close this or anything but can't be an 'official' vote as the section kind of belongs to TR. Maybe 'the Rail Yard' but yeah I'm removing the 'official' part
but the areas behind the goal are not EXCLUSIVELY to them. you also got the brown bags, and the bronx social.

Brown Bag isn't claiming a section in the stadium. There's like 4 people in 136 including me that claim it. 136 is also not a supporters section. BXFSC absolutely doesn't give a rats ass about naming a section of the stadium. That's the complete opposite of what they care about.... Again, they're not in the supporters sections anyway.

Third Rail is sections 236 and 237. 235 and 238 are also considered supporters. I'll be interested to see what ends up filling those areas.

My suggestion for a name though? Something to do with Left Field.

Reactions: Goodfella