Templados Taking Request....

T

TubzNYHC

If you sit in the supporters section by now you know who we are, we are the Templados and we play the drums to every song you guys hear at the games.

We love everyone's enthusiasm and we work real hard trying to coordinate songs with the capos and the few that get songs started.. if you have ideas for new songs send them over our way and we will gladly work something out. If you have suggestions please comment on this thread.
We are one family when our boys are on the pitch,we don't care what supporter group you are a part of we want unity,and we want to make noise each and every game.

See you at the games.
NYCFC FAMILY

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To the rhythm of Run DMC's It's Tricky

We're city. We'll win this time.
We'll win this time. Our play's sublime.
We're city! We're city, New York City!!!

I merged your other post in "song and chants" with this one. It's easier to keep track of discussions when they are all happening in one place.

Reactions: Kjbert
Where was you guys after last game? I was waiting for the drums and party, but it didnt come

Hey dude, we didn't celebrate after the game due to one of our guys getting arrested 3 weeks ago. Maybe when we beat the redbulls we will come out full force again lol

Reactions: Kjbert
My one request is for you guys to slow it down a bit on the N-Y-C clap cheer.

Here's what Seattle does:

Too often the cheer lasts only a few seconds because it speeds up so quickly by the time others in the nearby sections know what's going on its done.

Simple Run DMC Chants : )
I have an It's Tricky one as well, but like the one above.

So what's your name, NYC, the king is me, your highness or your majesty, now you can debate, c-c-concentrate, but you can't imitate NYC the great. Repeat. Repeat. [To Run DMC's Raising Hell]

It's like that, and that's the way it is. Huh! Repeat. Repeat. [To Run DMC's It's Like That]

To Opposing Supporters: You talk too much, you never shut up, I said you talk too much, [Insert opposing team] you never shut up. Shut up. Shut up. [To Run DMC's You Talk Too Much]

I don't know who to direct this towards - but the crowd was definitely ready to be led in chant on Saturday night - especially after the 80 minute mark. I don't know how the Supporters' Section does this - but there needs to be a way for you all to lead the rest of us.

Maybe the club posts chants on the big screen at certain times? I feel like we need to do more to get everyone else involved.

Reactions: JayH and jguab2
Hey dude, we didn't celebrate after the game due to one of our guys getting arrested 3 weeks ago. Maybe when we beat the redbulls we will come out full force again lol
I waited for you guys as well... We still had a small group chanting and jumping... Hope to see you guys out there again soon.
Btw police weren't giving us a hard time, they arrested a dude for lighting up a smoke bomb but that was about it.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Nice crystal palace chant I like. Our version would go like this :
We're the pride of New York
New Yorks number 1
You know it's true
We're the white and blue
Woaaaaaaaaaa
Woaaaaaaaaaa
Eoeoooooooo
Eoeoooooooo

Would be fun to sing at the next Derby

I don't know who to direct this towards - but the crowd was definitely ready to be led in chant on Saturday night - especially after the 80 minute mark. I don't know how the Supporters' Section does this - but there needs to be a way for you all to lead the rest of us.

Maybe the club posts chants on the big screen at certain times? I feel like we need to do more to get everyone else involved.

It's hard for us to be heard throughout other sections in the stadium due to the Yankee owners not letting us have more than three drums. Hopefully we continue to get louder each and every game and everyone in the other sections could catch on

" The Bridge is over, the Bridge is over LA LA LA
The Bridge is over, the bridge is over HEY HEY HEY"
( Red Bulls Diss.... cuz you gotta cross the bridge to jersey )