Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
unnamed.png
Third Railers,

We are excited to announce that the first batch of 2016 Third Rail membership cards will be ready in mid-to-late March for pickup before select home games at Billy's Sports Bar outside of Yankee Stadium, and at future membership meetings. A personalized 2016 membership card will be ordered and printed for every 2016 member, but at this time we are not able to ship membership cards to individual members. Look out for more information on pickup dates and times. We will try to make accommodations for members who live outside of the tri-state area.

Ensure that your membership information (name and membership number) are correct in MemberPlanet by Monday 2/15 at midnight. We will be submitting the order with the current MemberPlanet information on Tuesday morning.

Stay tuned for more membership benefit announcements in the next two weeks and a special announcement at our 2/20 Membership Event at The Playwright (details on MemberPlanet and Facebook)...

Reactions: JLa and Paul
I picked up at Billy's on Saturday about an hour before the game. Very smooth and easy. Only minor hiccup is Billy's does not allow minors in its main area. I asked the bouncers how to handle it and after a brief consultation they decided to let my daughter and me in for that limited purpose. On my way out I saw another dad/daughter combo let in as well, so they seemed to work it out. I saw Rox, but he was busy talking to someone who probably had an issue so I didn't say hi. My pickup was easy, and the card and scarf both look very nice.
The entire process took no more than 4-5 minutes for me, including the discussion with the bouncers.

Last edited:
I picked up at Billy's on Saturday about an hour before the game. Very smooth and easy. Only minor hiccup is Billy's does not allow minors in its main area. I asked the bouncers how to handle it and after a brief consultation they decided to let my daughter and me in for that limited purpose. On my way out I saw another dad/daughter combo let in as well, so they seemed to work it out. I saw Rox, but he was busy talking to someone who probably had an issue so I didn't say hi. My pickup was easy, and the card and scarf but look very nice.
The entire process took no more than 4-5 minutes for me, including the discussion with the bouncers.
I got mine on Saturday as well but they didn't let me bring my 9-year-old grandson in. The bouncer was already watching one kid so they just added mine in and all was fine. Was in and out in maybe a minute with this year's card. Two or three minutes start to finish.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Yeah, the bouncers at Billy's have been great. They generally know that when I show up super early, I'm working on something so I'll talk to them ahead of time and tell them that if they get any questions about or by minors, to call for me and I'll run right over to get the person taken care of. For the initial scarf distribution, Jenny took care of all U21 at the entrance. Glad to hear that you were able to get in and get out without much hassle.