Third Rail - Westchester County Watch Party!

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
What's the word, 914!? Are you pumped up for tomorrow's game against Columbus Crew? I know I am.

I, along with Third Rail 914 and members of Westchester AO, will be watching the game at Ron Black's in White Plains. You're invited to come by and catch the game along with some great drink specials. We'll be watching in a designated area on projector and whooping it up with our boys in blue.

Hope to see you there!

Consider following: RonBlacksWP, ThirdRailSC and RoxFontaine.

What's the word, 914!? Are you pumped up for tomorrow's game against Columbus Crew? I know I am.

I, along with Third Rail 914 and members of Westchester AO, will be watching the game at Ron Black's in White Plains. You're invited to come by and catch the game along with some great drink specials. We'll be watching in a designated area on projector and whooping it up with our boys in blue.

Hope to see you there!

Consider following: RonBlacksWP, ThirdRailSC and RoxFontaine.
do you live in white plains? I think I saw you at Bowlmor Monday or Tuesday.

First one was better than the second one. I think Sunday's will be tough as people generally reserve that day for family stuff. I like the setup there though and the relationship that is building with their management. Looking forward to seeing where the Westchester Chapter President takes it from here. Gotham Gator Gotham Gator