Transportation

The PATH train would probably be the easiest way to get to the game. For away games like Philly, we would probably get a bus that would depart from our "home bar".

I did a quick look online and it looks like $1,200 for 10 hours. We could shop around a little for a better rate, but that is just the 1st I found.

Just doing the math. $1,200 + 10% gratuity / 60 people = $22 per person.
That might be worth it. You are basically responsibility free for those ten hours. Stress-free driving/parking. Can have a few drinks before the game and not worry about having a few more during.

Honestly, 22$ to not deal with PATH or the tunnels to RBA would pronably be worth it too.

I don't know if it's gonna be easy to get 60 people to go in on it, especially for a close game at RBA. I can see it happening for more away matches, like Philly or New England.

I don't know if it's gonna be easy to get 60 people to go in on it, especially for a close game at RBA. I can see it happening for more away matches, like Philly or New England.
That's exactly what I am saying.

game at red bull arena? don't need to spend $$$ on a bus! let's all just get really drunk and take the PATH

Reactions: BToto920
Over the years the Revolution supporters have done bus trips from Boston or Foxboro to RBA/Meadowlands with prices ranging from like $45-65 with a match ticket and maybe some food/drinks included. So it is certainly a reasonable price and should have no problem filling a bus or five for games at Philly or New England.

I live 10-15 minutes away from RBA so i'd be driving, but other places like Philly, DC, New England I say take a bus

I think we should walk to RBA with ripped up clothes and dirt all over us to symbolize why we hate them for being in the middle of nowhere. Hahaha... I have problems.
Someone needs to bring one of those hobo carpet bags on a stick.

This is the last first fixture anyone should want for obvious reasons mainly the possibility of losing. First game at YS (whether in the MLS or not) should be a major priority and I don't understand how Philadelphia fans allowed their first game to be away as far as Seattle. Especially considering that the SOB group is one of the prime examples out there.

I think we should walk to RBA with ripped up clothes and dirt all over us to symbolize why we hate them for being in the middle of nowhere. Hahaha... I have problems.
"THESE VAGABOND SHOOOOOEEESSS ARE LONGING TO STRAAAAAAYYYY...." :cool:

Taking over a whole car on the PATH. Would be awesome. We definitely need to have a strong presence for away games