Usa V Ecuador Oct. 10 In Hartford. Nycfc Fans Meet-up?

413Blue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
MA
It was just announced that the US national team will play Ecuador on October 10th in Hartford. Less than 2 hours from Yankee Stadium, I think this would be a good spot for NYCFC fans to gather, possibly even a THird Rail Bus trip? Then one of the rare times that we will unite with NYRB, Revs, DCU and Union supporters and wear RED going into the stadium!
Since I work 10 minutes north, I'll be there!

Last edited:
Reactions: einwindir
Completely agree, I will be at the game and it would be great to meet other NYCFC supporters in Connecticut. Rrentschler Field is a great atmosphere I was there for the USMNT vs Costa Rica game not to mention all the UConn football games!

image.jpg I might go. I've been there before for a USMNT game and it's pretty amazing

Reactions: LDec
I'll be there! I went for the US women's game against France. It was a great atmosphere.

Bring your bike to the game to ride from your car to the stadium. Parking is atrocious.

Got 4 tickets in section 131 row 6. It's right behind the goal and I'm excited to see some younger players on the field for us.

Edit: last time I was there was for a Gold Cup game and parking wasn't bad at all. Only problem was getting out after the game

Lets hope Kreis and Reyna are there scouting the Ecuador and US national team players for potential transfer!

Does anyone have any extras in the supporter's section? I'm looking for two