Vegas Baby

We gotta do something about bots.
Luckily most out threads aren’t keywords that attract them. maybe we need to have new members answer NYCFC related questions to sign up.

We gotta do something about bots.
I’ll change the captcha. I feel like it’s real people doing it at this point. That was a very well articulated response.
I’ll be in Vegas in 2 weeks and he had me in the first half.

• Haha
Reactions: adam
I’ll change the captcha. I feel like it’s real people doing it at this point. That was a very well articulated response.
I’ll be in Vegas in 2 weeks and he had me in the first half.
I mean this in a genuine way, have you heard of chatgpt? That AI platform really makes some articulated responses like that one. I don’t think it’s human. AI has just gotten more annoying

Luckily most out threads aren’t keywords that attract them. maybe we need to have new members answer NYCFC related questions to sign up.
Hmm, what questions, what questions?

Who is our fallen capitan?
Who sported the best mustache?
The best mullet?
Who was our teen payday that got away?
Who scored at Atlanta to break our goalless draught and spur our path to the championship?

Hmm, what questions, what questions?

Who is our fallen capitan?
Who sported the best mustache?
The best mullet?
Who was our teen payday that got away?
Who scored at Atlanta to break our goalless draught and spur our path to the championship?
I think best mustache is the obvious winner.

I can also suggest a few places in Vegas. Some of my personal favorites include Mon Ami Gabi at Paris for brunch, Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris for dinner, and Sushi Roku at the Forum Shops for some amazing sushi.
I’ll second Mon Ami Gabi for breakfast/brunch. And try to get one of the little booths in the back. Even my daughter enjoyed it, that’s a big endorsement.

Reactions: JayH