Velasquez: Nycfc Future?

I don't see anything wrong with looking at Kreis. He knew of his issues at RSL and he drafted/traded for him. The Kreis Hive want to credit him with the few things that go right but everything negative is everyone else's fault.

Hope Seb gets his issues sorted out so he can go back to playing. He seems like a cool guy.

I don't see anything wrong with looking at Kreis. He knew of his issues at RSL and he drafted/traded for him. The Kreis Hive want to credit him with the few things that go right but everything negative is everyone else's fault.

Hope Seb gets his issues sorted out so he can go back to playing. He seems like a cool guy.

That's actually a great point. I really hope this kid gets clean. Everything we hear is that he's a great young man.

That being said, when you trade for a guy with a history of substance abuse problems (Josh Williams too by the way), it's on you if it doesn't work out.

Reactions: Paul and Gavin23
I also was sad to hear this and wish him all the best. I hope this will be an encouragement to others to seek help if needed.

Reactions: BxLio91 and Gene
That being said, when you trade for a guy with a history of substance abuse problems (Josh Williams too by the way), it's on you if it doesn't work out.

I haven't heard this about Josh Williams previously. Did you mean Josh Saunders?

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. He has been serviceable for TFC these past few weeks. Hopefully he's put that PED shit behind him, particularly in light of his other health concerns.
That says more about how bad their defense is.

CTZZIWwWcAAecJ_.jpg

Yeah, sounds like he got cut. Really tough to hear that story as a New Yorker. A guy like that I want to root for because "If you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere."
Yup. New Yorkers are suckers for a redemption story.