Week 12 Match Thread

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
Another midweek start sees New England at SKC. Match kicks off in a few over on ESPN2.

This looks like it's going to be an entertaining game to watch.

SPOILER ALERT: With SKC playing two matches this week I gave Feilhaber the Captains band on my Fantasy Team. Hence the odds of him getting a red card by he 20' are rather good.

SKC storms back with goals from Dwyer (29'), Nemeth (39') and Feilhaber (43' PK) to take a 3-1 lead at the half.

The PK was given on a real chicken shit call.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Another midweek start sees New England at SKC. Match kicks off in a few over on ESPN2.

This looks like it's going to be an entertaining game to watch.

SPOILER ALERT: With SKC playing two matches this week I gave Feilhaber the Captains band on my Fantasy Team. Hence the odds of him getting a red card by he 20' are rather good.
Damn, this is at least the third time I forgot to reset my Captain. I have Feilhaber and meant to make him C. Looks like it will work out for you.

SKC storms back with goals from Dwyer (29'), Nemeth (39') and Feilhaber (43' PK) to take a 3-1 lead at the half.

The PK was given on a real chicken shit call.
More terrible refereeing.

I don't mean to sound overly negative, but that game last night looked like a different league than what we are capable of being competitive participants.

Kellyn Rowe and Fagundez are backups for NER. Think about that, and it's shocking.

Damn, this is at least the third time I forgot to reset my Captain. I have Feilhaber and meant to make him C. Looks like it will work out for you.
24 points isn't a bad way to start off the week. On the other hand, with the way things have been going for me the last 5 weeks or so, I just can't help but feel there's plenty of time left for disaster to strike.

UDN's Friday night double header getting ready to kick off. First match has Chicago at Columbus. Second match sees Houston visit L.A..

What's up with all of these last minute goals?! MLS has more of them than any other league I've ever watched. Granted, MLS does give the most stoppage time I've ever seen in a game on a regular basis.

What's up with all of these last minute goals?! MLS has more of them than any other league I've ever watched. Granted, MLS does give the most stoppage time I've ever seen in a game on a regular basis.
Tired players turning off and turning up late in games. I would think it would happen everywhere but it does seem to happen a lot. I think it might be some what of a result of MLS making a transition from a lower to a bigger league. I think too many defenses have decided to turn off too early, because they could years ago. Time will change things.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
DC playing against 9 New England men for 30+ minutes and only one goal, wow. Missed opportunity for three points.

Reactions: MagnusPax
New England can't lose at home. Does anyone know what their streak is at now?

14 in a row now. I think.

Apparently LA is unbeaten at home for 28 matches, according to YES, who both had NYCFC and RSL in a 4-4-2 formation today so I don't think their soccer statisticians are professional calibre.

Red Bulls vs Philadelphia over on FOX Sports 1.

Looks like NJ has their regular NYCFC isn't in the building crowd.

Philly up 2-0 on the Red Bulls in the 63'. This makes me happy that New Jersey is losing, but also sad since we should be better than Philly.

Reactions: Gavin23
What a nice little run by the Union with two goals in about 8 minutes to go up 2-0. This is fun to see!

NJRB's defense has looked much more like us in the last few minutes. Just getting torn apart.