Week 5 Matchday Thread

Don Garber and his playing through int'l breaks sucks. If we werent missing half our team we should have crushed KC

Oh yeah, screw Yankee stadium and its tiny pitch too

And the Union drop all 3 points in the blink of an eye. Cardiac win for SKC.

And the Union drop all 3 points in the blink of an eye. Cardiac win for SKC.
I freaking missed it, now I gotta watch the highlights. Still, philly GK has surprised me in his level dropping so low I mean Algeria did have a fantastic World Cup. Just hope we can take advantage of set pieces and maybe Nemec can get some good headers

I freaking missed it, now I gotta watch the highlights. Still, philly GK has surprised me in his level dropping so low I mean Algeria did have a fantastic World Cup. Just hope we can take advantage of set pieces and maybe Nemec can get some good headers
Did you see that lose last year against the Chicago Fire? Philly was 30 seconds from winning at home 1-0 only for M'Bohli to throw the ball to Robert Earnshaw, who tapped in the goal. What a loser.

So when guardiola does does something childish to him it's horrible but when he himself does something childish then it's justified :rolleyes:

Whatevs though, seems like fans want more of this based on comments in MLS site. I'll consider him an A hole if he does similar thing to kreis

Really don't get why people are getting on Porter's case for this. There's absolutely no justifiable reason for Pareja to be holding a tissue out to the opposing coach. I don't think Porter looks childish, he tells Pareja to fuck off with his childish gesture. As he should have.

The fact that Porter made a statement about it at the post-game presser and Pareja has made no comment about the incident speaks volumes.

Reactions: Gene and Gavin23
Did you see that lose last year against the Chicago Fire? Philly was 30 seconds from winning at home 1-0 only for M'Bohli to throw the ball to Robert Earnshaw, who tapped in the goal. What a loser.
I googled it and lol
But does Philly not have GK options, his performances are still bad this season it seems.

Really don't get why people are getting on Porter's case for this. There's absolutely no justifiable reason for Pareja to be holding a tissue out to the opposing coach. I don't think Porter looks childish, he tells Pareja to fuck off with his childish gesture. As he should have.

The fact that Porter made a statement about it at the post-game presser and Pareja has made no comment about the incident speaks volumes.
From what I read Dallas players were hacking all game and porter was complaining to ref I guess for lack of cards and therefore pareja was basically saying "to quit crying".

Unfortunately for porter I think the cameras only got him throwing tissue at pareja ( or at least that's what I have seen circulating) an therefore he is seen as the bad guy. If I saw pareja handing me over this dirty tissue i probably just ignore and walk away. But then i get slack for not shaking his hand I guess. So it's dammed if you do an damned if you don't. Still, I read he also had an episode with bruce arena ( I don't know what that issue was) even before the guardiola incident so maybe that is why he gets more dislike for his actions?

SKC vs Philly game on FS1 is for sure the best game of this early season, very fun to watch hopefully next we can snatch 3 points from the guys in Philly too.