We're # 1.0

a 1 hour tape delay for 1 game all year? Not a huge deal from my perspective. As recently as 2-3 years ago when I followed RBNY, didn't even get every game on TV, so I'm pleased with the progress being made.
Ive only been able to watch one NYCFC game on TV so far this year, the first one against Orlando.

yeah I think in Albany the only two providers that get yes up here are TWC and Directv I've had both and always had yes.

Didn't you have a girlfriend that had YES? What happened there? :(
Yeah my girlfriend has YES, but I'm at college usually and her house is a few hours away :(

I use her log-in for the Fox Sports Go app and hook my computer to my tv.. But the app doesn't work the greatest.

I use her log-in for the Fox Sports Go app and hook my computer to my tv.. But the app doesn't work the greatest.

FWIW, I find that using my iPhone with the HDMI adaptor to a monitor works better than my laptop to an external monitor, for whatever reason. If you have a phone that can do it, it's worth trying out at least

FWIW, I find that using my iPhone with the HDMI adaptor to a monitor works better than my laptop to an external monitor, for whatever reason. If you have a phone that can do it, it's worth trying out at least
Thanks for the tip! I'll try that next time :)