What Car Should I Get?

if you open it up and go 160 around say... 900 miles or so, with the owner sleeping in the passenger seat... the car will still run fine ;)
Well I'd be the owner lol. When I say limited i mean electronically limited so you cant pass so many rpm's/MPH
Just realized youre DR assimplants we gotta play sometime lol.

Well I'd be the owner lol. When I say limited i mean electronically limited so you cant pass so many rpm's/MPH
Just realized youre DR assimplants we gotta play sometime lol.
anytime you wanna play send a message, im on a lot whether its fifa or something else im down to play.

Show off your team pride with this one:

image.jpg

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan, how did you like your M-Class? I'm taking one for a test drive next weekend.
I didn't drive it. Was doing some on the job stuff and drove by BMW so I went in real quick. He turned it on and I sat inside and revved it a bit. Amazing sound and a beautiful car.

I fear that hardware that forces the use of proprietary software will just become more prevalent. Our rental this weekend was a Cadillac that either didn't have Apple CarPlay/Android Auto or successfully hid them (GM is phasing both out but not yet). The proprietary navigation was utter crap. Your TCL TV experience would drive me batty.
I'm very excited to have my next car be from a company that fully embraces user preference for Apple CarPlay/Android Auto. Unfortunately still probably a year away from production. But I've been on the waiting list for 2.5 years already. So what's another year?