What Music Do You Want To Hear?

Hell no to Blue Moon.

And do they really play Empire State of Mind at Red Bull Arena???

I think they play(or should) a lot of Bon Jovi at Red Bull Arena

I think they play(or should) a lot of Bon Jovi at Red Bull Arena
I see. I asked, because when you click on the tweets someone mentioned in a reply they already play ESoM before RBNY matches and thought that was kind of odd.

Anything but Empire state of mind, that song is soooo trite. And new york has so many better options. Its not like we are cleveland and one person has ever written a song about our town.

Nation Anthem and 1 song if we have a team song then turn off the speakers.

Someone mentioned Run This Town on twitter which is exactly what we're going to fucking do.
Edit: beat me to it

Reactions: Kjbert
Domination by Pantera
Attitude by Sepultura
For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) by AC/DC
Through The Fire and Flames by Dragonforce

But knowing how closed minded society is about Metal, these song will never be consider, so I guess we will hear Hip-Hop or Top 40s. Blah.

Reactions: Gene
Domination by Pantera
Attitude by Sepultura

But knowing how closed minded society is about Metal, these song will never be consider, so I guess we will hear Hip-Hop or Top 40s. Blah.
That would be because many New Yorkers aren't seen as metal fans and New York is the birthplace of hip-hop and rap music.

Reactions: BxLio91
Domination by Pantera
Attitude by Sepultura

1. Ok
2. Sure
3. Well yeah...
4. Dear God no

Rock was the most popular vote followed by Top 40, then Hip Hop and then finally Electronic Dance Music