Will We Be Able To Stream The Games Online/device?

Drainyoo

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 27, 2014
NYC
MLS Live is great and all, but for folks who live within the blackout zone, it's useless as tits on a boar.

So, what are our legit options for viewing games live online or on a mobile device? Will YES offer something? Haven't noticed if they announced anything. Or will we just be screwed? Seems ridiculous to me that in this day in age we can't watch games anywhere we want. If the networks want rights, fine, but offer an online stream you scumbags.

Reactions: LostAnvil
it's useless as tits on a boar.
99b.jpg

I can stream, legally with DISH Network, basically any game from any competition in the world at any time so I'm hoping I will be able to stream MLS as well. I have to stream most of the games because nobody else in my house likes soccer and complain if games are on TV. :confused:

Doesn't YES have a streaming service? I believe you have to pay for it but I'm pretty sure it exists.

Doesn't YES have a streaming service? I believe you have to pay for it but I'm pretty sure it exists.

I'm almost 95% sure they do. They have a huge following in Asia especially for Ichiro and Tanaka so I believe they have some sort of streaming service

Just found this in an article about the TV deal:

In addition, all matches televised by YES will be streamed live for free via the FOX Sports GO app to authenticated YES viewers. YES has deals in place for streaming with Cablevision and Time Warner Cable.

So if you're a FiOS customer, like me, you're SOL. Awesome.

Just found this in an article about the TV deal:

In addition, all matches televised by YES will be streamed live for free via the FOX Sports GO app to authenticated YES viewers. YES has deals in place for streaming with Cablevision and Time Warner Cable.

So if you're a FiOS customer, like me, you're SOL. Awesome.
Or DirecTV - like me.

TWC!!! hahaha the one time I'm actually excited about time warner cable!!!!