2015-16 Premier League Fantasy

Does anyone know how to change the formation of your team in fantasy?

Just click on any player you want to sub out and the bench players who are eligible to replace him will be highlighted. Then click then yellow ^ icon. We probably have to wait until late Monday or sometime Tuesday for subs and transfers.

How do I change the formation? I can't figure out how to do that.

I don't understand the question.

If you're playing a 4-3-3 and you want to change to a 4-4-2 just sub in a MF for a F.

Did you want to change this round? Once your lineup is set and play begins you can't change for that round. If you want to change for the next round then click on the corresponding "gameweek".

I thought you had to wait until all the games were played, but as Keith pointed out you can change a week in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z4CH3B99
I don't understand the question.

If you're playing a 4-3-3 and you want to change to a 4-4-2 just sub in a MF for a F.

Did you want to change this round? Once your lineup is set and play begins you can't change for that round. If you want to change for the next round then click on the corresponding "gameweek".

I thought you had to wait until all the games were played, but as Keith pointed out you can change a week in advance.
So, if I'm currently playing a 4-4-2 and I want to change the formation of my team I have to sub a player of another position into the team to get a 4-3-3 or a 3-5-2?

Reactions: Gene
So how does everyone feel about their results in the first round?

I accrued 41 points thanks largely to Joe Hart, but both that Arsenal upset to West Ham and Everton allowing two goals v. Watford definitely cost me a little bit.

I've already made a transfer for next week, some subs and changed formation and my points multiplier... Excited about this fantasy league!

I scored 34 points this week. I guess that's not too bad considering Hazard, Costa and Kane only scored 8 points for me........well to be honest, most likely me and half a million other guys.

I'm sitting in 8th place at the moment.

Some of the people on there (not in our league) scored over 100 points. Capping Yaya would have given you one hell of a total points edge. As for my team, I usually try not to overreact until after the first international break. [Brooklyn FC]

What would you consider overreaction? Since I scored higher than average I decided to take an 8-point hit to bring in two better-choice (I hope) forwards.
I'm also embarrassed to say that I didn't know the point multiplier "chips" can only be used once per season, so I burned my triple captain on the first match. :/.

What would you consider overreaction? Since I scored higher than average I decided to take an 8-point hit to bring in two better-choice (I hope) forwards.
I'm also embarrassed to say that I didn't know the point multiplier "chips" can only be used once per season, so I burned my triple captain on the first match. :/.
Who did you drop and who did you pick up?

I picked up West Ham rookie Reece Oxford (had a nice debut against the Gooners) for 4.5 mil . . . I'm feeling he might have a break out year if they keep playing him.

Just a reminder that Week 2 starts this afternoon with Manchester United taking on Aston Villa. Get your transfers and subs in.

Reactions: Keith Putnam