2015-16 Premier League Fantasy

Damn, I should have taken my own advice! I put NBCSN on a few minutes ago and when I saw Agbonlahor getting the start for Villa today I tried to sub him in off my bench........no go. I didn't realize Premier League rules freeze the lineups 1 hour before kickoff.

Damn, I should have taken my own advice! I put NBCSN on a few minutes ago and when I saw Agbonlahor getting the start for Villa today I tried to sub him in off my bench........no go. I didn't realize Premier League rules freeze the lineups 1 hour before kickoff.
that's kind of messed up. i have noticed that they really don't have the fantasy game on lock for prem. just yet. No live scoring. No head-to-head live scoring page, the app is iphone-only, i.e., not customized for ipad.

I realize I being a little picky, but it makes watching the games a lot more interactive if you would get scoring notifications, the ability to make a transfer after the starting lineup is announced, and can watch your head-to-head match-up. EA Sports needs to check out how Yahoo! and ESPN do fantasy football.

It is kind of messed up, but what are ya gonna do? Actually it turned out to be a wash. Agbonlahor ended up scoring two points and the guy I was going to sub out also scored only two points.

Knowing the way Fantasy treats me, I'd have to say it was a win. Once I saw I couldn't sub in Agbonlahor, I would have bet my house he would have scored at least one goal.

Very happy Everton did so well today, but sadly I had benched both of my Everton players as I'd expected them to lose. Shrugguy dot com.

Did quite well out of the Swansea match today. 12 points from Fabianski and another 6 from Gomis.

I unfortunately had O'Shea on my roster so I got worried when Sunderland conceded so many goals to Norwich, but it turns out I got lucky and O'Shea didn't play. I really need to unload him, so if anyone can suggest a better 4.5£ defender I'm all ears.

I expect to pick up ten more points by the end of the matchweek.

hey i want to join the league can u increasse number of team , cause it say the league is closed

I go give it a shot. I'll let you know in a few moments if I can increase the league.
Curious to hear if you can do this... I'm running a league at work and we're doing both a Classic and a Head-to-Head. I was able to add latecomers to the Classic, but was locked out of adding them to the Head-to-Head.

Reactions: Gene
Just came back from the Administrators page and I don't see anything that will allow me to increase the number of teams. Sorry.

In shocking fashion my team managed to play well this week. Not sure what I did, but it appears to be working.

I can't complain. Two weeks, two wins. However, not impressed by much. See some areas which could use a little improvement.

Yikes, I just rolled the dice and played my first Wildcard this early in the season.
It became increasingly obvious that not having Agüero on my team was ludicrous, and I would have had to take such a big points hit to transfer him in that I figured rebuilding the team from the ground up was a better move.

The team I have now would have earned me twice my current total points if I'd played them from the beginning, and even though Past Performance Is No Guarantee Of Future Results, there's a good chance my "new" team should average about 54 points a week over the long run.

Or maybe I'm an idiot! We'll see when all the injuries and suspensions start rolling in...

I made a similar move to get Aguero on the squad. Except I took a 12 point hit, I play the team in last this week, so I am hoping I can still steal a win and save my wildcard.

I made a mistake not reading how captain & vice captain work, thinking you get more points for both. Would have done well on Week 2 if I'd made David Silva captain

How do you put players you transferred into the team line up?

Go to pick team from the menu (for the upcoming week) and you should see the folks you transferred in. If you don't see them, you might not have gone all the way through the transfer process (there are multiple confirmations), and then you click the yellow up/down button to swap in and out on each player in/out

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Go to pick team from the menu (for the upcoming week) and you should see the folks you transferred in. If you don't see them, you might not have gone all the way through the transfer process (there are multiple confirmations), and then you click the yellow up/down button to swap in and out on each player in/out
I don't see them, but I confirmed everything. I'm so confused.

Very simple:
  • Under the "GAME WEEK 3" icon, click: "MAKE TRANSFERS".
  • Click the yellow x box for whatever player(s) you want off your team.
  • Click the name(s) of whoever you want to replace the player(s) you just removed.
  • Then click the "MAKE TRANSFERS" icon on the bottom left.
  • When the next page pops up, click the "CONFIRM TRANSFERS" icon.

Remember you have to have: 2 Goalkeepers, 5 Defenders, 5 Midfielders and 3 Forwards on your team at all times. So, for example, you cannot transfer out 1 Midfielder and replace him with a 4th Forward.

Go back to the "MY TEAM page and if the player you just transferred in isn't in the starting line up, just sub him on the usual way by clicking the yellow icons for who you want in and who you want out. Again you have to remember you can play any formation, but you have to have at least 1 GK, 3 Defenders and 1 Forward on the field at all times.

That should do it. Let us know if you still have problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z4CH3B99