2016 NYCFC Video Thread

I could be wrong, but don't think I saw a single Mix sighting in this entire video and he's not on the injury report. Anyone have insight (or better eyes than me)?

Reactions: Fantazma and adam
I could be wrong, but don't think I saw a single Mix sighting in this entire video and he's not on the injury report. Anyone have insight (or better eyes than me)?

Didn't see any sign of him either. Might have caught a bug or something.

Great catch, he's... still in New York for some reason. o_O

Reactions: adam
Mix's Snapchat has an image of his boots with practice time. Then having lunch with his mom. In the next photo at lunch he's wearing an NYCFC badge so he's likely somewhere where he need credentials. I'd like to think he's in Seattle.

Reactions: Kjbert
Mix's Snapchat has an image of his boots with practice time. Then having lunch with his mom. In the next photo at lunch he's wearing an NYCFC badge so he's likely somewhere where he need credentials. I'd like to think he's in Seattle.
He was doing a shoot with Umbro I believe. He might have taken a personal day today tho.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
He was doing a shoot with Umbro I believe. He might have taken a personal day today tho.
You mean posing in another team's Umbro sponsored jersey for a media guide? I mean, most people take a personal day or "go" to the doctor when they're interviewing for another job.... If he's not in the 18 tomorrow, then there's definite smoke and not just some hazy smog.

Reactions: adam

At Mix's salary, there are very few MLS players we couldn't swap him for and stay under the cap. But my preference is to just unload him and sign an international (or US player abroad) to take his place. Anything is an improvement over letting $760,000 fester on the bench. Nothing personal, but our team needs to be cap conscious. I'd actually love to see an MLS team hire an NFL cap guru and see what happens.

I wonder what other footage the team has that they're keeping for release eventually...

I'd like to see the one about the stadium. Three Club Presidents (hopefully). Five Boroughs. One Club. One City. One Stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
I wonder what other footage the team has that they're keeping for release eventually...

I'd like to see the one about the stadium. Three Club Presidents (hopefully). Five Boroughs. One Club. One City. One Stadium.
They obviously waited until he found a good run of form to release that. Luckily it only took 2 games.

Not exactly NYCFC related but still New York

Fuck de Blasio. He literally ran over to Calen Carr and the camera crew. Does he even know Calen? WTF?