2016 Yellow Card Accumulation (updated October 12)

But your scenario also means a player in that position might as well just pound the guy and take a red instead of a yellow.
A straight red can have a multi-game ban. Two yellows/red is just a single. It's in the players best interest not to pound somebody

What happens if you get a yellow then a straight red in the same game? Is it a two game ban?

What happens if you get a yellow then a straight red in the same game? Is it a two game ban?
Depends on the red card offense but I'd bet it's a three game suspension.

My Andrea can and do what ever the Hell he wants period !! These cards should be waved for him ! I love to see him get mad at the refs ! He's done much more of that here than at home! And the Next Mother Fkr that knocks my baby down in fact anyone who knocks or Fucks with my baby......Well Red Card Shit!! I'll just cut their Dicks Off !! These Assholes don't need to reproduce anyway !! I'll be doing the world a favor!! I Need to be a ref to Bitch Slap a Punk Ass Down!! I'd have a cold towel for my baby's face and a comb to re-poof the hair all the water he would ever need a brush for the grass and dirt as i straighten his jersey with a kiss on both sides of that God Given Angel Face!! Someone on this forum once said i should be on the side lines and that it be the most entertaining part of the game. Well Fuck Yeah!! #batshitcrazystraightjacketproud!!

All I'm saying is there was a perfectly fine ballpark there, and then without any explanation they rebuilt it across the street. And now years later nobody asks why any longer, except to say everything's fine but just don't move the mound. I think it's time we had a look under that mound, don't you? Go get the flashlights, I'll wait here.
Hope it's a David Ortiz jersey.

Reactions: Kjbert
My Andrea can and do what ever the Hell he wants period !! These cards should be waved for him ! I love to see him get mad at the refs ! He's done much more of that here than at home! And the Next Mother Fkr that knocks my baby down in fact anyone who knocks or Fucks with my baby......Well Red Card Shit!! I'll just cut their Dicks Off !! These Assholes don't need to reproduce anyway !! I'll be doing the world a favor!! I Need to be a ref to Bitch Slap a Punk Ass Down!! I'd have a cold towel for my baby's face and a comb to re-poof the hair all the water he would ever need a brush for the grass and dirt as i straighten his jersey with a kiss on both sides of that God Given Angel Face!! Someone on this forum once said i should be on the side lines and that it be the most entertaining part of the game. Well Fuck Yeah!! #batshitcrazystraightjacketproud!!
That was me and I still stand by it. You go Angela!

I was actually hoping Mullins was going to come on for Villa once we were up 3-1 to avoid the risk of Villa getting one before the derby. Fortunately it didn't happen in any event.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
Make him play in a body painted jersey next game. No chance of drawing a yellow in celebration after scoring. And RB's goon can't grab his jersey.
They would start grabbing at his soccer bra then... Red bull dimwits playing like Hernandez.