2017 Forum H2H League & Pigeon Cup

If we did 3 divisions: High priced, Entry Priced and Free. What would you like to pay?

• $100 - high priced

• $75 - high priced

• $50 - high priced

• $25 - entry priced

• $20 - entry priced

• Free - lower division

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dipshit Fantasy Squadders?

Daily Fantasy Sports. The draftkings/fanduel crowd. Give them a weekly prize and they can show up make one lineup and leave. Come in mid-season do the same thing. They are catering to that demographic at the expense of their hardcore fans who have been playing for the past few years. It's why we need Yahoo or ESPN to pick MLS up as a fantasy option.

Reactions: Jack and mgarbowski
FORUMS: ELITE DONOR ($75)

Code to join this league: 621-400

FORUMS: DONOR ($25)

Code to join this league: 621-401

FORUMS: S.SUPPORTER (free)

Code to join this league: 621-404

If we want to join the paying leagues, how do we send the commissioner the money?

I want to discuss with my treasurer and any other participants from last year. We may want to make our own rule for the Elite Donor League of a max 2 transfers a week, with rollover. We'd just police it amongst ourselves.

Totally different game with unlimited transfers.

Payment instructions:

1. Include your forum name and Fantasy Squad name in a note with your payment
2. Don't forget Rule 1

I give you options

Paypal
Elite Donor League Only paypal.me/mgarbowski/75
Donor League Only paypal.me/mgarbowski/25
Both Elite Donor and Donor paypal.me/mgarbowski/10o

Venmo
mgarbowski -at- the gmail thing

Square Cash
$mgarbowski

Last edited:
Reactions: adam
I want to discuss with my treasurer and any other participants from last year. We may want to make our own rule for the Elite Donor League of a max 2 transfers a week, with rollover. We'd just police it amongst ourselves.
Adam, I think we can't have more than 1 team through the website so all teams in every league would have to be limited to 2 transfers -- I still have visions of 2 years ago when I finished in the money overall.

Adam, I think we can't have more than 1 team through the website so all teams in every league would have to be limited to 2 transfers -- I still have visions of 2 years ago when I finished in the money overall.

If you used a separate email for this league you could. But if it's a pain in the ass, we'll just do unlimited transfers like everyone else. It was just a thought.

If you used a separate email for this league you could. But if it's a pain in the ass, we'll just do unlimited transfers like everyone else. It was just a thought.
I like the idea, I just don't think it will work with this format

Which brings us back to the hope that there will be another platform for MLS fantasy some day.

I'm in favor of the elite league having a 2 transfer limit. If all income a little work. Might need a seperate thread where everyone logs their transfers to track carryovers. And each team should be allowed a comparable number of wildcards to last year.

It really takes a lot of the strategy away.

In and paid. Auto-filled my roster as I don't have time to think about it now, but pumped to get this going.

Be young and cool and avoid the Paypal fees. Use Venmo. @ Mark-Garbowski (don't use the space in Venmo, I just had to show the @ without the picture that comes up here when you use @ followed by a name).

A few questions reading the leagues...

- Is there just a regular season of however many matches there are?
- If not, will there be playoffs?
- How is the money being split?

A few questions reading the leagues...

- Is there just a regular season of however many matches there are?
- If not, will there be playoffs?
- How is the money being split?

There is just a regular season for Elite Donor league. It will run all season. There will be promotional playoffs for other leagues that I will set up and run offline. But top 2 teams earn promotion. Those leagues will end 2 weeks early to make way for playoffs. (Maybe end all leagues 1 week early if I'm worried players will be rested on decision week. But that's not too common in the MLS)

There will be an off-line Pigeon Cup I'll run here like last year. All teams from all leagues will compete. It will run throughout the season and use the same lineups as your regular season team. I've done it for 2 years now and it's worked out very well. The winner of that gets paid as well.

I'm delegating payout amounts to our treasurer. That's stuff makes my head hurt. I'm sure he wants to see how many participants we have before he runs his algorithm.

Reactions: mgarbowski