2017 General MLS Transfer Rumors

I don't love Clattenberg. But he would easily be the best ref MLS has ever had. I very truly believe that shitty refereeing is making the league appear poorer than it is. The refs here now cannot keep up with the speed of play. It's like watching a Women's World Cup match every single match day. Just refs that don't understand the level of athleteticism and skill on display and continually see things that don't exist or fail to see obvious fouls.

The refereeing is truly fucking horrendous. It's amateur af.

Reactions: Paul
Seems like an odd move for RB considering they have BWP and play in a 1 striker formation.
They're apparently going to try to play 2 at the top more, there's a link to an article in the Dax thread

Red Bull will play 4-2-2-2 like Leipzig. They've been linked with Aron Johannsson recently.
How exactly could they get Aron Johansson? As a MNT player his signing is governed by the Allocation list/order. RB is nowhere near the top of he list and I'm sure there are many other teams that'd eagerly sign Aron if given the opportunity. Unless there's a trade in the works for a higher pick, this rumor screams of misplaced innuendo by those pundits pushing it.

The more important question is why would he want to leave Germany for RB??? That's a head scratcher.

How exactly could they get Aron Johansson? As a MNT player his signing is governed by the Allocation list/order. RB is nowhere near the top of he list and I'm sure there are many other teams that'd eagerly sign Aron if given the opportunity. Unless there's a trade in the works for a higher pick, this rumor screams of misplaced innuendo by those pundits pushing it.

The more important question is why would he want to leave Germany for RB??? That's a head scratcher.

Trade some of that massive GAM from the Dax trade to the team with the first spot in the allocation order, which is currently Houston.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Honda to the Sounders being reported on twitterverse (sourcing an Italian report) FWIW. They already have 3 DPs, so presumably one of the 4 would be close enough to get them below the threshold.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and adam
Honda to the Sounders being reported on twitterverse (sourcing an Italian report) FWIW. They already have 3 DPs, so presumably one of the 4 would be close enough to get them below the threshold.
Who is their third? I thought they let Nelson Valdez go.

Perhaps he fits into the category you mentioned above, as someone they can buy down below the threshold in order to bring in Honda.
Yeah, that would be my guess.