NYCFC 2021 Season Discussion

Yes. And the repub of it that followed.

Leave it to the knicks to have a saying that is the same as an imaginary pink elephant in a pixar movie... (inside out).
1638418502851.png

The r/MLS mods removed the post: "Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose."

its their anti nycfc bias. they let similar banter within other teams but if its pro nycfc they delete.

Reactions: Kjbert
Oh hell no. Who made that NYCFC bing bong? Don’t bring that loser culture over here. Delete it mgarbowski mgarbowski

one of the supporter groups ( not third rail). lots of nycfc fans i know are also knicks fans and other ny sports team fans. naturally some of what happens in other sports team will spill over to nycfc fandom.

This is subjective and possibly not backed up by statistics, but it seems to me that this team has very recently made the switch from being the kind of team that has to score early in order to compete, to a team that is both resilient (dropping a single goal down no longer feels like a disaster) and always a threat to the death. I never felt much panic yesterday because even when they were shutting us down we weren’t giving them a whole lot. I won’t say the Talles goal felt inevitable, but it felt like the flip side of when your underdog team is tied or up late with a Real or a Liverpool or an Italy or a Germany, and the top team calmly squashes your dreams because they are just more composed and more talented. I’ve almost never felt that about any team I’ve supported, but City has started to feel that way. And it’s a good feeling.