2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
Can't get this analysis everywhere, boy and girls. Nostramidas and Perceptive Joe bringing the heat daily, and adam adam serving up key insights putting the puzzle pieces together on our failed transfers.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
You were right on top of that guy wanting to stay in Europe. You know, when the article quoting his agent saying he wanted to stay in Europe, and you said "sounds like he prefers Europe".

You mean because those were my thoughts on an article posted about the player days/over a week ago? Got to learn to let things go bro. That shit will just rot your insides. Today is a new day. And anyway, he apparently could care less about Europe. He's taking the money in China. $6mm euro transfer fee. Haha

http://the18.com/soccer-news/afcon-...gs-first-four-clubs-have-been-four-continents

You mean because those were my thoughts on an article posted about the player days/over a week ago? Got to learn to let things go bro. That shit will just rot your insides. Today is a new day. And anyway, he apparently could care less about Europe. He's taking the money in China. $6mm euro transfer fee. Haha

http://the18.com/soccer-news/afcon-...gs-first-four-clubs-have-been-four-continents
Damn.

Honestly, I wouldn't want us to sign a guy on the back of one tournament anyway. That would be really disappointing. It still doesn't diminish the fact that given his apparent talent, we should have made a hard enough push to sign him while he was at Wilmington that rumors leaked. #kreised

Reactions: adam
Damn.

Honestly, I wouldn't want us to sign a guy on the back of one tournament anyway. That would be really disappointing. It still doesn't diminish the fact that given his apparent talent, we should have made a hard enough push to sign him while he was at Wilmington that rumors leaked. #kreised
What's the difference in signing a guy off of one tournament versus as a trialist?

Damn.

That could have been a lot of sweet tasty GAM. You're right, we got kreised again...

Reactions: Kjbert
Alright. My large authentic just came in the mail. Here are some comparisons to the last couple of years. I'd say the fit is most similar to the authentic Hypnokit. It is slightly tighter, especially in the chest. On the longer side, but that's how I like it. I overlayed it on a few of the older versions.

First off, this is by far the nicest quality jersey we've had so far. The details are on point and the heather-ing looks amazing. Definitely my favorite so far. I wish it was a littler roomier, but I'm going to stick with the L are use it as a motivator to lose a few pounds. Happy to take any other pics and/or makes some measurements if you guys want.

ZwIUSOK.jpg

SO happy about the vinyl badge. Looks amazing.
688MQBZ.jpg

8pjvjrv.jpg

Here's the new shirt on last year's Hypnokit. All of my jerseys are LARGE authentics. You can see it's pretty similar, but like I said above, the chest on the Hypno was a little wider.
kPn0MNc.jpg

Here's the year 1 alternate on the new home. That jersey was waaaaaaay too short.
VVskwmF.jpg

This is where MLS/Adidas sizing gets stupid. Here's a year two home in long sleeve. This thing is MUCH smaller than the year one home. It's so tight, that it might as well be a compression shirt.
pjzkG6U.jpg

Here's the comparison of the year one home and the year two home. What. The. Hell... It also illustrates how discolored my year one has become haha
NJ1ZZAC.jpg

Alright. My large authentic just came in the mail. Here are some comparisons to the last couple of years. I'd say the fit is most similar to the authentic Hypnokit. It is slightly tighter, especially in the chest. On the longer side, but that's how I like it. I overlayed it on a few of the older versions.

First off, this is by far the nicest quality jersey we've had so far. The details are on point and the heather-ing looks amazing. Definitely my favorite so far. I wish it was a littler roomier, but I'm going to stick with the L are use it as a motivator to lose a few pounds. Happy to take any other pics and/or makes some measurements if you guys want.

ZwIUSOK.jpg

SO happy about the vinyl badge. Looks amazing.
688MQBZ.jpg

8pjvjrv.jpg

Here's the new shirt on last year's Hypnokit. All of my jerseys are LARGE authentics. You can see it's pretty similar, but like I said above, the chest on the Hypno was a little wider.
kPn0MNc.jpg

Here's the year 1 alternate on the new home. That jersey was waaaaaaay too short.
VVskwmF.jpg

This is where MLS/Adidas sizing gets stupid. Here's a year two home in long sleeve. This thing is MUCH smaller than the year one home. It's so tight, that it might as well be a compression shirt.
pjzkG6U.jpg

Here's the comparison of the year one home and the year two home. What. The. Hell... It also illustrates how discolored my year one has become haha
NJ1ZZAC.jpg
This is awesome. Thanks a bunch.

I'm shocked at how close I got with my strained comparison. Of course, this is more useful, but my extrapolating wasn't super terrible.

I have to say, I disagree on liking the shirt being so long. I really liked the fit of the black shirt.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I ordered mine on Feb 7th on the online site (no customization) and I haven't received a shipping notice. Bullshit.