2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
Note that the SI article which originally had the orange shorts with our away kit now has the shorts back to navy (see below or above). Do we have any additional independent information suggesting that the shorts will be orange? If not, it may not be the case. Sorry if this was already mentioned.

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/photo/2017/02/17/2017-mls-uniforms-jerseys-kits?

Reactions: Kjbert
Note that the SI article which originally had the orange shorts with our away kit now has the shorts back to navy (see below or above). Do we have any additional independent information suggesting that the shorts will be orange? If not, it may not be the case. Sorry if this was already mentioned.

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/photo/2017/02/17/2017-mls-uniforms-jerseys-kits?

Huh, I'll ask. Though fwiw as some had pointed out the academy already used orange shorts with it.

Got home last night and found a nice surprise at the house. Arrival of the new kit.
I have a number of kits over the years and they have always been replicas. This time I figured I would order the authentic.

First off, looks really nice but definitely true you have to go up one size (but it still would not look right in my opinion unless you're on the pitch) as I wear a large regularly and L was too snug as I feared. But aside from that I was actually underwhelmed by the material and the breathable mesh/pores on the back. I like the climacool and fit of the replicas.

Printed out the return slip right away and ordered a replica. I like what I know.

Got home last night and found a nice surprise at the house. Arrival of the new kit.
I have a number of kits over the years and they have always been replicas. This time I figured I would order the authentic.

First off, looks really nice but definitely true you have to go up one size (but it still would not look right in my opinion unless you're on the pitch) as I wear a large regularly and L was too snug as I feared. But aside from that I was actually underwhelmed by the material and the breathable mesh/pores on the back. I like the climacool and fit of the replicas.

Printed out the return slip right away and ordered a replica. I like what I know.
To be honest,authenic kit is awesome than the replica no matter the materia or the details~~but authenitc one is so expensive (more than $100 when the new one was released),as for me,i will buy 3 jerseys (home,away and third) for my favoriate soccer team.But i just buy one authentic and another two replica.There is no doubt that the printing in replica is easy to fall off than the authentic

Reactions: Kjbert

I'm with you. I love the details and extra touches of the authentic, but for fit & material, my preference has always been replica

Reactions: Taurus and Kjbert
I'm with you. I love the details and extra touches of the authentic, but for fit & material, my preference has always been replica

We need a jersey with the details of an authentic and fit of a replica!
giphy.gif

I got an authentic - similar to last years away authentic. Not too snug. I wear medium in replicas and authentics. Similar at the shoulder (armpit area a little higher in authentics) and an inch and change or so smaller at the midsection.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Aside from the outfield jersey, I have to say I'm disappointed this year with Adidas' goalkeeper kit.

- Black
- Neon Cosmos Green
- Hot Pink Red
- Light Blue

- Light blue we can't wear due to the similarity to the primary and secondary kit.
- We'll never wear the red
- Haven't seen us wear the black. But there is that Sean Johnson gif so I'd like to think it's the number one choice.
- All I've seen is the neon green which is too similar to the Cosmos than the parks department.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulrich and Kjbert
I got an authentic - similar to last years away authentic. Not too snug. I wear medium in replicas and authentics. Similar at the shoulder (armpit area a little higher in authentics) and an inch and change or so smaller at the midsection.
So not at all similar.

Reactions: SFphoto