2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
7jiDPPx.jpg

8Bu1Aix.jpg

Our "swirls" represented energy, the lines across the original away were the 5 boroughs. What are the lines on the Red Bull's? After putting a little thought into it, there's 11 lines and this is their 11th season as the Red Bulls but part of me wants to say it's just random.

Our "swirls" represented energy, the lines across the original away were the 5 boroughs. What are the lines on the Red Bull's? After putting a little thought into it, there's 11 lines and this is their 11th season as the Red Bulls but part of me wants to say it's just random.
I'm sure there will be some sort of justification when it's officially announced.

Eleven lines for eleven clubs.

Reactions: Kjbert
Where are the hem splits at the side seam? I alway dig those.

It also is missing the monogram on the left hip.

I'm not disputing the accuracy of the rumor, as I think it is likely a good representation of what we'll get. But I like to pull my shirts out and rub the monogram while holding the side-seam split patches between my teeth, so I damn sure hope it has that.

you don't notice the 3 stripes on the shoulders in this pic (which i think looks cleaner).
7jiDPPx.jpg

but you see the 3 stripes on the shoulders of this pic (makes it look cheap):
new-york-city-fc-2017-home-kit-2.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert
Not random at all..... they are the suspension cables of the GW Bridge connecting NYC & New Jersey.

images
upload_2017-1-13_9-41-17.jpeg
8Bu1Aix.jpg

Just have to hope you have the shoulders to fill it out now.

Back to the gym for me.
Need the shoulders and a 26" waist. That thing tapers below the chest. Makes me wonder if they're back to the 2015 sizing where you'd need to go up a size with the authentic, or if they're using the 2016 "normal" sizing and placed it on a jacked mannequin?

Not random at all..... they are the suspension cables of the GW Bridge connecting NYC & New Jersey.

images
View attachment 6333
8Bu1Aix.jpg

Actually, that's a good point - maybe they'll make the argument that it's supposed to represent the cables of the Brooklyn Bridge:

Brooklyn_Bridge_Postdlf.jpg

Which I've gotta give 'em credit for is a cool concept (even if the execution didn't turn out nearly as good).