2018 Jersey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike took over in '95 and have been (mostly) boring us with template kits for the World Cup ever since.

Template kits are an abomination.
Adidas is no better. I noticed last week Maribor just got a re-coloring of an old Whitecaps kit.

nk_maribor_17_18_home_away_kits.jpg

For reference:
115725.jpg

Reactions: Kjbert and joe
In true away jersey fashion lets just make them gold and green and throw it back to the New York Generals another team out of YS

USA jerseys have consistently been fresh
I would have to disagree In my opinion they haven't had a good kit since the Waldos and the Centennial kits. I'll even give the first USA jersey I bought for myself the 2011 red and blue sash jersey some love. Everything after has been an uninspired template nightmare with zero identity.

Reactions: Kjbert
I would have to disagree In my opinion they haven't had a good kit since the Waldos and the Centennial kits. I'll even give the first USA jersey I bought for myself the 2011 red and blue sash jersey some love. Everything after has been an uninspired template nightmare with zero identity.

thats unfortunate, i hope you don't waste money on the horrid liverpool kits either

Some of the recent ones haven't been great in my book, but I was a big fan of the bomb-pop and the horizontal red and white striped kits.

Reactions: mgarbowski
NYC / Redbull photo shoot? Should be interesting.

NYCFC players bumps into Felipe while the photographer is positioning the shoot. Felipe drops to the floor while holding this face. Medics have to be called up. But because they aren't soccer medics, they don't know what the hell this guy is doing while the photographer is demanding he gets up for time wasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.