2018 MLS Jersey Thread

Stop the fight we have a winner
6C05E997-C120-4EC2-9559-FBA71FC4C7C2.jpeg

Love it. Except for the again the cut of the jersey on the bottom which they all have now.

And just don't put a sponsor on their. Would ruin it.
Their agreement with BHP Billiton went through 2017 with options for two more years, so it’s possible the sponsorship wasn’t renewed and they haven’t found a new one.

Reactions: Kjbert
Guys just be thankful this is not our jersey. OMG :eek:!

This is the Houston Dynamo 2018 Away Jersey.

It reminds me of some 1970s/Early 80s Burger King uniform, when they still used to have a microphone to call the orders in to the back. May I take your order please? Or you're UPS guy who rock shorts in the winter time.

houston-dynamo-2018-away-kit-2.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Christopher Jee

It reminds me of some 1970s/Early 80s Burger King uniform, when they still used to have a microphone to call the orders in to the back. May I take your order please? Or you're UPS guy who rock shorts in the winter time.

View attachment 8185

View attachment 8186

Vintage astros dude.

Vintage astros dude.

Holy crap-tastic you are right. I just had a bad flashback. I was wondering what this design reminded me of, spot on. Just as bad as it was back then. I always remember that the Astros being the only team that played in white cleats and how odd it looked back in a day. But for some reason I'm still smelling flame broiled whoppers.

s-l1000.jpg

View attachment 8185

View attachment 8186

You have never read an actual post on this board, have you?

Whomever move my crap-tastic photos, thank you :). I had no idea that there was a generic MLS Jersey Thread.

Yeah it's quite astounding, there is some crap-tastic kits coming out and some actually cool ones such as the Columbus Crew new Black kit, and obviously LAFC Black & Gold kit and they actually got YouTube to sponsor them, that's big money. Target and now YouTube TV. That's amazing, I never thought I see the day.

Last edited: