2018 Season Ticket Thread

Hi All,

Wondering if anybody can help. I'm attempting to get season tickets for 2018, but every time I go through the website it's telling me there are no seats available. Am I to believe all season tickets have been sold out!? Or will they become available for purchase at a later date? I'd like to jump on it soon so I can get the best seats possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi All,

Wondering if anybody can help. I'm attempting to get season tickets for 2018, but every time I go through the website it's telling me there are no seats available. Am I to believe all season tickets have been sold out!? Or will they become available for purchase at a later date? I'd like to jump on it soon so I can get the best seats possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

If the website isn't working, the best thing to do would be to call the office and they can help you get season tickets. Here is the their number: 855-776-9232

Thanks Lion. I actually emailed them asking if about the website. I was just wondering if anybody here knew something. I guess I'll wait for a reply and if not, give them a call.

Thanks Lion. I actually emailed them asking if about the website. I was just wondering if anybody here knew something. I guess I'll wait for a reply and if not, give them a call.
I think they are just taking deposits now and will do seat selection later.

I keep checking the seat relocation every few days just to see if anything else opens in my section in a lower row. Last few weeks there were 54 seats available. The number stayed exactly the same. Interesting thing I noticed yesterday was that the number dropped to 40. Not sure if it's some kind of error or if people moved from a different section over to my section.

Anyone else get their premium rep changed? Lost Dougu and I just got an email from someone new, named Molly.

Anyone else get their premium rep changed? Lost Dougu and I just got an email from someone new, named Molly.

I also heard from Molly. I think she's replacing the Premium Services member rep who left a few months ago.

Email Doug and ask if he's still your account rep.

I also heard from Molly. I think she's replacing the Premium Services member rep who left a few months ago.

Gotcha, will do. Thanks!

Julie Caruso is the one who left. I also presume Molly is replacing er in that position but the account rep is unchanged.

Julie Caruso is the one who left. I also presume Molly is replacing er in that position but the account rep is unchanged.
I heard from Molly as well. Julie was terrific.

Quick Social Media search...

- Previously worked for Orlando City SC, Brooklyn Nets, and Columbus Crew
- Attended NYCFC matches in the past
- Roots for Chelsea and Pittsburgh Steelers

Quick Social Media search...

- Previously worked for Orlando City SC, Brooklyn Nets, and Columbus Crew
- Attended NYCFC matches in the past
- Roots for Chelsea and Pittsburgh Steelers
But why?

Not sure how much to read into this, but NYCFC updated the city membership page with all the benefits, and there is no mention of priority access to NYCFC's future soccer specific stadium. :p

Not sure how much to read into this, but NYCFC updated the city membership page with all the benefits, and there is no mention of priority access to NYCFC's future soccer specific stadium. :p

So no more guarantee of a soccer specific stadium? Though I like how they finally adjusted the seating map so it actually looks properly aligned.
CityMembership-StadiumMap.png