2018 Season Ticket Thread

Is this worrying at all though?
giphy.gif

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Looking at purchasing season tickets debating on either section 133 or section 11 any thoughts on which section is preferred?

Looking at purchasing season tickets debating on either section 133 or section 11 any thoughts on which section is preferred?
Both of those are good sections.

Section 11
Pros:
- ridiculously close to the pitch (like, if you dropped your hot dog it'd be on the field)
- right off the main concourse (food, exits, subway, etc.)
- opposite the supporters and under the chicken bucket section

Cons:
- very low (i.e., the other end of the field is far away)
- missed shots could hit you right in the face (or is that a pro?)
- more than 4x the cost of 133 ($2,261 vs $527)

Section 133
Pros:
- close to the supporters section
- literally on top of where the team warms up
- slightly elevated so can see the whole field

Cons:
- slightly further away from the field

I sit in 224 so you can safely ignore everything I've said though. Although the couple of times when I've had to run out after a match I've stood at the back of 11 for the last 5 or 10 minutes and it was a great place to see the game when they were in that end (and you could still see the other end).

I’ve sat in the area around Section 11 a couple times. It is really low. I liked it for being able to see the speed and skill of the game up close, but it’s hard to pick out tactics, and even in midfield you are relying on the Jumbotron, never mind the other end of the pitch. I like it on the off occasion, but I don’t think I’d want it every game.

I’ve never sat in or around 133, but I’d like to do so. You are higher up on that end, so I think that helps see the other end of the pitch and understand the tactics. You are also right below the Supporters, so that has to be very cool.

I am in 205, which I think is the best of the spots I’ve tried. It’s the only sideline section where you are right on the pitch.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I’ve sat in the area around Section 11 a couple times. It is really low. I liked it for being able to see the speed and skill of the game up close, but it’s hard to pick out tactics, and even in midfield you are relying on the Jumbotron, never mind the other end of the pitch. I like it on the off occasion, but I don’t think I’d want it every game.

I’ve never sat in or around 133, but I’d like to do so. You are higher up on that end, so I think that helps see the other end of the pitch and understand the tactics. You are also right below the Supporters, so that has to be very cool.

I am in 205, which I think is the best of the spots I’ve tried. It’s the only sideline section where you are right on the pitch.

Nothing beats the chicken bucket section... cause, well, chicken buckets.

Reactions: ChickenBucketFCPres
I havent sat in 133 yet, but ive sat in 131 for a handful of games, which is similar, just off to the right a bit. Its a very good area, can see plenty enough to pick out tactics, and as mentioned above, right by the ss.

Have to agree with Gotham tho, 205 is easily the best section ive sat in. Dont have season tix, and thats now my go to if seats are available.

Haven't sat in 11 but I've sat in a low row in section 110. It was very difficult to see anything beyond midfield. So if you don't mind looking at the jumbotron then it might work for you.

correction section 111

Oh. I think if I were to sit in that area, I would want to be as close to the pitch as possible since being a little farther up doesn't provide enough height to help the perspective. The only other option would be to do 211 or somewhere nearby, which are pretty good seats.

Fred Jr. and I too the Stamford Bridge stadium your and the tourguide was lamenting how expensive the tickets were. His friend, he said, had lower level seats, halfway up at the 30-yard line. 850 pounds per seat, he complained. $58 per ticket for some of the best seats to see one of the best teams in the world play many of the best teams in the world.

Can you imagine being so spoiled?

Reactions: adam and JayH
Pretty sure Chelsea's attendance isn't as good as other EPL teams, such as Man United or Arsenal, hence why they can charger cheaper prices.