2021 Audi MLS Cup Playoffs

Chapman is reffing this game, who do you think he is more likely to screw over? Nashville probably right?

For the record, most of the time when I root for a potential opponent because of some perceived possible benefit, and then get it, my team loses. It’s bad karma, for me at least.
I’m not even rooting for RSL for any reason other than chaos. Also even presuming or thinking about the next opponent before you win the next round is hubris, which the gods surely punish.
Then please don’t root for anything or anyone expect NYC this post season. After “mug-gate” and the debacle of September for this team the last thing we need is another mgarbowski mgarbowski jinx lol

I honestly think RSL can ride this to MLS cup.

Great thing is that since the eastern conference game is on Sunday, that means Western is on Saturday and so the east will know if they host MLS cup or not.

Wingert always seemed a decent fellow and I'm glad he still feels a connection to the team (and obviously to RSL). After we waived him and he returned to RSL for 2016 (IIRC it was a mutual decision) he attended our first home playoff game against Toronto. He just hung out low key in the Delta lounge and spoke to anyone who walked up and wanted to chat.

Wingert always seemed a decent fellow and I'm glad he still feels a connection to the team (and obviously to RSL). After we waived him and he returned to RSL for 2016 (IIRC it was a mutual decision) he attended our first home playoff game against Toronto. He just hung out low key in the Delta lounge and spoke to anyone who walked up and wanted to chat.
oh that was the delta lounge? My friend and I went and it was my first year of following MLS, so I had no idea who he was. He did sign one of my scarves, however!

But who is he rooting for in that match?
Probably like the Hulk, he would be happy with both.
88F7645B-F780-4C55-89A9-C790D8461E37.jpeg

But, if I had to guess he’s probably rooting like me but in reverse. He’s rooting for RSL but would be happy to see NYC win. Whereas I’m rooting for NYC and would be very disappointed but still happy to see RSL win.