2022 Roster Discussion

1- Really hope he stays and becomes first back to back Golden boot winner and then he can go for bigger money in the off season.
2- If we have to lose him mid season we HAVE to replace him. Heber looked good against Cincey but if New England can go out and get that kid from Juve to replace Buksa, with CFG money and scouting we have to have a quick quality replacement plan in place.

I'm not sold we MUST bring in a striker -- but we should bolster something. I've been desiring a DP CM for a while now to just dominate the pitch on both ends, and with Parks out, that might be a bigger need than backfilling striker. Magno and Heber could handle it.

F // Santi / Magno / Pereira // Heber / Thiago / Jasson
M // Maxi / DP / Morales // Acevedo / Haak

Even with a DP, our CM rotation is thin without Parks. I think that front six could be a contender.

Acevedo isn’t good enough.

This team is now down James Sands and Keaton Parks.

Maybe a half season loan of a castoff? Harry Winks?

we need a box to box mid who can and will run. morales has shown his quality, but is too slow and not fit enough to cover ground. acevedo is decent, but is also too slow and doesn't cover a lot of ground.

can we bring back yangel herrera? he's back with man city after several loans to la liga teams.

Religiously checking this thread looking for Taty updates...

It'd be wonderful for the club if he stays, but I'd much rather see him get his shot at the big time -- he's earned it!

Reactions: Kjbert and gbservis
we need a box to box mid who can and will run. morales has shown his quality, but is too slow and not fit enough to cover ground. acevedo is decent, but is also too slow and doesn't cover a lot of ground.

can we bring back yangel herrera? he's back with man city after several loans to la liga teams.

Yangel Herrera would be amazing on this team.

Any rumors on Yangel? Thought he would have caught on by now in Europe. Thiught he had done well in Spain?

Any rumors on Yangel? Thought he would have caught on by now in Europe. Thiught he had done well in Spain?
He broke his leg in an international match for Venezuela and missed most of the year. He did return and play the last few games this season. I don't know whether or how much he impressed.

Reactions: Kjbert

he's been on several loans with several different teams in la liga. he obviously didn't impress enough to get transferred. he's still only 23 and i'd take him back in a heartbeat. kid was solid, a decent passer, and most importantly, had an engine.

doubt he'd come back to MLS though.. but who knows? stranger things have happened.

Reactions: Kjbert and LionNYC
he's been on several loans with several different teams in la liga. he obviously didn't impress enough to get transferred. he's still only 23 and i'd take him back in a heartbeat. kid was solid, a decent passer, and most importantly, had an engine.

doubt he'd come back to MLS though.. but who knows? stranger things have happened.

Half year rehab assignment

were we expecting him somewhere?

well there were those interviews after last weekend's game where he said his future was going to possibly be decided in the next few days... so we need a taty sighting. we'll find out if/when we see him in the lineup on Sunday or not!

Reactions: Kjbert