A Big Hello From Typical City

Welcome, you dirty Brit. I think you'll fit in nicely here. We're all ball-busters.

On another note, is your keyboard shitting the bed? No spacebar or shift key? The formatting of your posts is making my retinas bleed. I'm a designer, so stupid shit like this bothers me. Carry on.
The only thing more tiresome than re-hashing Lampard would be starting a "1 or 2 spaces after a sentence" debate.:eek:

Reactions: Goodfella
Yeah cock has two meanings here but "cock up" is absolutely fine to use means to make a mess /fuck things up or generally make a balls up of something
Welcome, you dirty Brit. I think you'll fit in nicely here. We're all ball-busters.

On another note, is your keyboard shitting the bed? No spacebar or shift key? The formatting of your posts is making my retinas bleed. I'm a designer, so stupid shit like this bothers me. Carry on.
Ok I will take that name !!
Funny you should mention retinas just had lazer surgery to reattach mine only seeing through one eye at the moment phone about an inch from my eye !!
Your lucky you can read it at all ,I caent make sense of it and I'm writing it
!!
You dumb yank !! Haha you started it !!

Funny you should mention retinas just had lazer surgery to reattach mine only seeing through one eye at the moment phone about an inch from my eye !!
Your lucky you can read it at all ,I caent make sense of it and I'm writing it

Wait, really, or you're fucking with me? I feel like a real schemp right now. Sorry, didn't know. Get well soon, ya dirty Brit!

Reactions: einwindir
Wait, really, or you're fucking with me? I feel like a real schemp right now. Sorry, didn't know. Get well soon, ya dirty Brit!
Yeah no problem mate ,strangely enough i first noticed something was wrong at the brondby match went the hospital and they did emergency surgery the next day .on the plus side it cost me nothing no idea what that would cost you guys ?
I decided to have it done under local anathetic. Big mistake they drill holes in the eyeball suck the jelly out lazer the retina fill your eye with gas and laser it shut.hope that's put you off your lunch dumb yank haha !

Yeah no problem mate ,strangely enough i first noticed something was wrong at the brondby match went the hospital and they did emergency surgery the next day .on the plus side it cost me nothing no idea what that would cost you guys ?
I decided to have it done under local anathetic. Big mistake they drill holes in the eyeball suck the jelly out lazer the retina fill your eye with gas and laser it shut.hope that's put you off your lunch dumb yank haha !

What. The. Fuck. Drilling holes in eyeballs.

What. The. Fuck. Drilling holes in eyeballs.
Yeah and i m lying there awake listing to the bloody drill going round .while the nurses are chatting shit about going shopping .then she asks what pressure do you want to blow his eye up to ?
They do all that then half an hour later send you home !!

Hi fellas, just wanted to say hello too. Another lifer Man city fan from over the pond who is taking a very keen interest in NYCFC, hoping it all works out.

Watched the game last Sunday and thought the support for both teams was fantastic, seems a new buzz has hit the MLS. It will take a few games for the team to gel at full speed but have high hopes!

Hi fellas, just wanted to say hello too. Another lifer Man city fan from over the pond who is taking a very keen interest in NYCFC, hoping it all works out.

Watched the game last Sunday and thought the support for both teams was fantastic, seems a new buzz has hit the MLS. It will take a few games for the team to gel at full speed but have high hopes!
Great safety in numbers mate .been on here a day now and can just about say dumb yank and get away with it ( I think ) whatever you do dont mention bloody lampard, and just say it fine to have a name on the back of an adult shirt and you ,ll be fine .I think !!
Haha the Brits are coming

Reactions: JohnnyBigmilk
Yeah, few things still a bit raw but for every bitter there are a hundred nice folk! Feels weird following a team from scratch but good, it's nice to see a new love for footy (can't bring myself to say Soccer!)
That's the beauty of been in from the start you carnt be called a glory hunter .and apparently they call that rugby game with crash hats on football.

Ha, yeah, I think footy has a way to go to be as popular as crash helmet rugby but no denying a passion for sport. To be fair the three NFL games in London this year sold out very quickly, the U.S. know how to create atmosphere at a game!

Ha, yeah, I think footy has a way to go to be as popular as crash helmet rugby but no denying a passion for sport. To be fair the three NFL games in London this year sold out very quickly, the U.S. know how to create atmosphere at a game!
Yeah for sure we are season ticket holders at the etihad and the atmosphere at games is none exitstant ,bluemoon is full of people trying to improve it by moving together .its completely the opposite here they are telling you to move away from certain areas if you don't want to be sat in any atmosphere.

We live in "sunny Winsford " about 6 miles from Crewe .city have a big following in the town as Alan oakes and Glyn pardoe the country cousins come from the town

Hiya mate good to see another Manc blue here. Even if you're from the posh neck of the woods.