Andrew Jacobson 5th Player

No doubt that is where he excels. Some of you may remember a few of us discussing who in MLS could be NYCFC's Kyle Beckerman. Jacobson was high on that list. Great signing.
NYCFC signed Jacobson based on this forum's recommendation, you say? ;)

I welcome another AJ to a club I support—may you be much more successful than the last!

No doubt that is where he excels. Some of you may remember a few of us discussing who in MLS could be NYCFC's Kyle Beckerman. Jacobson was high on that list. Great signing.

My thoughts exactly. I was reading through the thread to see if anyone mentioned this. Happy you did.

My guess is Omar Gonzales out to Mexico and Jermaine Jones in.

I think if we play a 4-4-2 he'll be the holding mid behind Lampard in the diamond
No way we play a diamond with Lampard unless he either pinches in or switches his game like Stevie G. His game isn't at the tip like that.

Yeah I don't think we see a diamond under Kreis. There is constant talk of playing a high line possession style. And I think it would be difficult to do that under that formation. I expect a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1

Yeah I don't think we see a diamond under Kreis. There is constant talk of playing a high line possession style. And I think it would be difficult to do that under that formation. I expect a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1
Lampard out wide or in the middle of a 4-3-3? I assume Villa is out wide, like a left winger. Right?

Reactions: Kjbert
Lampard out wide or in the middle of a 4-3-3? I assume Villa is out wide, like a left winger. Right?
Lampard, for me, is an 8 that will require a dedicated 6 behind him and a 10 in front of him.

I think you almost have to play a 4231 or flat 442. Given that we want to play possession, I think we'll most often see a 4231. I think Villa could play LW/ST/SS in that set up.

Lampard, for me, is an 8 that will require a dedicated 6 behind him and a 10 in front of him.

I think you almost have to play a 4231 or flat 442. Given that we want to play possession, I think we'll most often see a 4231. I think Villa could play LW/ST/SS in that set up.

image.jpg

So something like this?

Reactions: Kjbert
Dood, it's FIFA 14!

More interesting than position, see the team he is on?
I can lose on 93rd minute headers as well as anyone. I know FIFA 14, I suffer kickoff glitch goals and random games where I can't defend or complete a pass.

EA sports can kiss my ass.

Reactions: MagnusPax