Any TIFO predictions for the home opener?

For opening day I think it is better to celebrate your own club than focus on your opponents.

I really wish the TIFOs were more visible within the stadium. They should at least make sure they get a good shot for the video board so people can see it second hand.

On a positive note, I'm glad nothing has leaked.

Last edited:
For opening day I think it is better to celebrate your own club than focus on your opponents.

I really wish the TIFOs were more visible within the stadium. They should at least make sure they get a good shot for the video board so people can see it second hand.

On a positive note, I'm glad nothing has leaked.
While I generally agree, it is nice to get a zinger in when playing rivals. However, since I'm not sure Toronto is truly considered a rival like RB, I hope it's something in celebration of Patrick Vieira.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and Gene
While I generally agree, it is nice to get a zinger in when playing rivals. However, since I'm not sure Toronto is truly considered a rival like RB, I hope it's something in celebration of Patrick Vieira.
Yes, it is nice to get a shot at rivals, but I still don't think they belong at home openers. Honestly, the only time I could see that happen would be if we were to open against NJRB. And I would still hope any jab at them would be a subtle one at a home opener.

Yes, it is nice to get a shot at rivals, but I still don't think they belong at home openers. Honestly, the only time I could see that happen would be if we were to open against NJRB. And I would still hope any jab at them would be a subtle one at a home opener.
Totally Agree.. only positive vibes for the new season.

Reactions: The Toe