• Yes

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 48 80.0%

• Total voters

DudesInBlue

Registered
Mar 11, 2016
We're taking an official Dudes in Blue Poll and the results will be announced in Ep 72 this coming week.

Let us know here:
Link removed. Leeching/Redirect

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that a Twitter poll would have trolls respond but no way are you getting my name or email address.
Yea I hear you. We're really just trying to get a good number for the discussion we have next week. Also a good opportunity to have people join the list when new episodes come out. That's really all we do with emails. No spam or selling. We're not that evil. :)

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Same as everyone else. When I saw the personal info requirement I just closed the page. A poll here would give you some good info, and you could email your podcast email list if you have one and point them to a non-forum poll to get additional responses.

I know this is shocking but the Yankee schedule is published openly. They play at home on Wednesday. 48 hours doesn't work.
Honestly the published turnaround to take the stadium from one sport to the other is set up with normal work hours in mind; there is zero chance the grounds crew is working non-stop for three days straight. None.

So what our FO braintrust should have proposed to the Yankee FO noobs is that they hire some skilled-as-Fck people in the industry to fill out three shifts of workers with the usual YS grounds crew supervising. I guarantee the field could have been ready in time. Pay 3rd time slot wages with overtime attached and between the parks dept and other stadiums, there would have been enough manual labor interest to fill out three slots of sod layers.

Reactions: adam and Vallos
Yea I hear you. We're really just trying to get a good number for the discussion we have next week. Also a good opportunity to have people join the list when new episodes come out. That's really all we do with emails. No spam or selling. We're not that evil. :)

THanks for doing this . I am PISSY about this change of Venue. this is why took the poll. I did had a concern about my name. However I did a double take on I, decided logically ,what the heck , once a person logs in a computer Your whole life its out there whether you have make believe name or real one.

I am not going.
Can I know what you hope to achieve with the poll results??

I can actually make this game both time wise and financially. What I don't want to do is give the team any indication of support outside of the 5 boroughs. So I'm going to take a pass on this.