Authentic Jersey

Can't be worse than this. Just saw it on Twitter.

CGG3ot9VEAAo_Ob.jpg
Damn....

smh

Very nice Jersey .How much did you pay for it ?

Way too much. The store inside happened to have one jersey in size small amongst otherwise only XL or XXL and I decided to grab it while I can since the authentics (both short sleeve and long) are largely unavailable elsewhere.

The jersey itself was marked up from from the online store price of $150 to $175. But with the 10% discount to season ticket holders it knocks it back down to $157.50. Plus $35 for printing (also discounted). But don't forget sales tax. It ends up around $200 for long sleeve.

But at best from somewhere like Upper 90, should they get them in stock again, it's $150 + $25 customization and sales tax which ends up being about $190. The rest I'll consider the "I want it now" tax

anyone see any authentic short sleeve away kits anywhere? NYY store/clubhouse whatever that is outside YS next to th entrance to the hard rock doesn't have them.

anyone see any authentic short sleeve away kits anywhere? NYY store/clubhouse whatever that is outside YS next to th entrance to the hard rock doesn't have them.
Authentic aways are hard to find right now let alone the short sleeve ones. I'll try to see what's up when I go back to work this week. What size you looking for?

Authentic aways are hard to find right now let alone the short sleeve ones. I'll try to see what's up when I go back to work this week. What size you looking for?

2XL.

for anyone looking, the street-facing NYY merch store at gate 6 has plenty of authentic away long sleeve.

Way too much. The store inside happened to have one jersey in size small amongst otherwise only XL or XXL and I decided to grab it while I can since the authentics (both short sleeve and long) are largely unavailable elsewhere.

The jersey itself was marked up from from the online store price of $150 to $175. But with the 10% discount to season ticket holders it knocks it back down to $157.50. Plus $35 for printing (also discounted). But don't forget sales tax. It ends up around $200 for long sleeve.

But at best from somewhere like Upper 90, should they get them in stock again, it's $150 + $25 customization and sales tax which ends up being about $190. The rest I'll consider the "I want it now" tax

I think I have to wait until the promotion activity comes

Does anyone know where you can get the training jerseys with the New York Presbyterian words on the shirt? My dad works at the hospital and I kinda wanna surprise him for Father's Day.

Does anyone know where you can get the training jerseys with the New York Presbyterian words on the shirt? My dad works at the hospital and I kinda wanna surprise him for Father's Day.
haven't seen any of those with the sponsor on it yet....even though when the sponsor was announced I believe it said that they will be available to purchase but who knows when.

Reactions: ellio_ray
Not to be that guy, but why do you want to have the training shirt with sponsor? Things that ruins a football shirt is often the sponsor, but thats just me:)

Reactions: mgarbowski
Not to be that guy, but why do you want to have the training shirt with sponsor? Things that ruins a football shirt is often the sponsor, but thats just me:)
It's the training jersey. And I want it cuz it represents the hospital with the team. My dad's been working there for more than 20 years and I know he'll like it. The jersey looks like this :

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-12-10-51-15.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-12-10-51-15.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2015-06-12-10-51-39.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-12-10-51-39.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20