Authentic Jersey

Does the Short Sleeve Authentic Jersey come in a XXL? I know the home does and I'm about to order one but I would like to get the Away one as well.

I believe it's a given Adidas jerseys run on the small side. Since I'm a 2XL type of guy, does anyone know if they plan on selling a 3XL for us fatboys?

Does the Short Sleeve Authentic Jersey come in a XXL? I know the home does and I'm about to order one but I would like to get the Away one as well.

has anyone seen the secondary kit authentic in an xxl anywhere? :/

Some random dude I don't know is taking a selfie with mix and wingert. But more importantly does anyone know where I can buy the new Mix blue fitted he has on? I like it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-24-20-14-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-24-20-14-18.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Some random dude I don't know is taking a selfie with mix and wingert. But more importantly does anyone know where I can buy the new Mix blue fitted he has on? I like it!

That would be Stu Holden. One of my favorite USMNT players when he isn't hurt

Reactions: PB3
fyi guys, the yankees store (the one that faces outside to the street, next to the hard rock - it closes like 30 minutes before gates open) has one left. it had one that i bought, and i believe there's an L left in away. there's plenty of primary authentic and both primary and secondary replicas.

The simplicity of the MCFC jersey is something I hope we adopt going forward. Like I said before, I really hope Nike takes up the next MLS contract.

11698820_10155844017150455_155256038755079531_n.jpg

The simplicity of the MCFC jersey is something I hope we adopt going forward. Like I said before, I really hope Nike takes up the next MLS contract.

11698820_10155844017150455_155256038755079531_n.jpg
I really like some Nike kits, but Adidas is starting to design some nice kits. Plus aren't Nike shirts like $20-30 more than Adidas shirts?

That's not confirmed yet.

As a fan of another premiership team I'm hoping that monstrosity is City's actual away jersey so that I can make fun of it on a regular basis. Lol
I thought these were used this past season. Saw this exact one being sold at some street fair this summer.

That's not confirmed yet.

As a fan of another premiership team I'm hoping that monstrosity is City's actual away jersey so that I can make fun of it on a regular basis. Lol

Reportedly they've reworked it and moved the awful blue moon overlay to a slightly less visible position on the arms:

manchester-city-15-16-away-kit-1.jpg

Reactions: Z4CH3B99