Away - 02/25 SKC

This should be the best preseason game so far. We will get to see Maxi with Villa again. We'll get to see Camargo, Herrera & Ring get some minutes. We won't have to watch Shelton. I'm excited and eager to watch the group play together and not watch another roster battle. Yesterday was the 4th quarter of an NFL preseason game. Saturday will be a nice tune up game.

Now that I'm thinking of it Pirlo won't play. PV knows what he can do. Herrera & Ring start and Camargo comes in at 70' for Maxi. I assume Wallace Villa Harrison up top. Back line will be Matta, Callens, Chanot, RJ. SJ goes 90 in goal.

Discussed in general preseason thread, but according to the website it should be 5th v. 6th on the 25th. We are 6th and Revs are 5th (also according to website) yet we're slated to play SKC(3rd)? What gives?

http://fctucson.com/team/17-desert-diamond-cup-standings/

At the end of the game last night the announcers said that the matchups might change in case teams don't want to face each other for a second time in the tournament. So that probably explains why they moved us into the second game. Either we didn't want to face another eastern conference team in the final preseason game, or SKC didn't want to face the Red Bulls, which I believe was already a matchup in this tournament.

Located across the city at any one of Mix's vast real estate holdings. (Totally cracks me up how it's reported like he's got this massive portfolio. How many NYC apartments could he realistically own? 3 maybe? And that's if they aren't even close to primo.)
He could own a building or two in Brooklyn. He's made 1.5 salary and whatever umbro pays him. Plus previous salary and he comes from family money too. If he puts some down and mortgages out the rest he could get a couple 1-2mil rental properties in Brooklyn/queens. He's probably a slum lord like his pops anyway.

He could own a building or two in Brooklyn. He's made 1.5 salary and whatever umbro pays him. Plus previous salary and he comes from family money too. If he puts some down and mortgages out the rest he could get a couple 1-2mil rental properties in Brooklyn/queens. He's probably a slum lord like his pops anyway.

Which means he will be infinitely better off than the majority of athletes after retirement.

Reactions: Ulrich and adam
giphy.gif
Which means he will be infinitely better off than the majority of athletes after retirement.

Located across the city at any one of Mix's vast real estate holdings. (Totally cracks me up how it's reported like he's got this massive portfolio. How many NYC apartments could he realistically own? 3 maybe? And that's if they aren't even close to primo.)
The good news is that if he owns more than one he was smart enough to not put them in his name.

Projecte Lineup:

----McNamara----Villa----Harrison-----
---------------Pirlo----Maxi---------------
--------------------Ring--------------------
-Mataritta--Callens--Chanot--Allen----
-----------------Johnson-------------------

Subs...
- Yani for Ring (See whose the better CDM)
- Wallace for McNamara (Test out that LW before Lewis comes)
- Sands for Pirlo (Move Yani/Ring forward, move Sands into the CDM role)
- Brillant for Allen (Chanot moves to RB)
- Johansen for Johnson (GK switch)
- Okoli for Villa (At 60')

Projecte Lineup:

----McNamara----Villa----Harrison-----
--------------------Ring--------------------

Subs...
- Yani for Ring (See whose the better CDM)
- Wallace for McNamara (Test out that LW before Lewis comes)
- Sands for Pirlo (Move Yani/Ring forward, move Sands into the CDM role)
- Brillant for Allen (Chanot moves to RB)
- Johansen for Johnson (GK switch)
- Okoli for Villa (At 60')
Not doubting your lineup as it's the obvious PV choice, but what if:

------Harrison----Villa----Ring-----
-------------------Herrera--------------------