Away - 06/10 SKC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Patrick Vieria going to be mentally prepared to coach this game after the France loss to Portugal in the Euro Final?

Maybe we'll see an assistant coach on the touch line. That's just heartbreaking for him. I can just picture Vieria in a corner smoking a cigarette cursing in French. He's saying "shit" a lot and how life is miserable and meaningless. Maybe he's also wearing a black and white horizontal striped shirt.

Game in less than four hours.
"Zut, zut, zut! Zutalors!"

Reactions: FootyLovin
This is a spectacular stadium. A bit small, but I'd take one of these at about 25-30k seats. By far the best I've seen in MLS.
Looks tiny, although wikipedia says it seats 21,000. Wouldn't mind something like that for 25,000 with it being expandable. Might even make it 30,000 to start as we can fill that at least a few times a year.

Reactions: Goodfella
Looks tiny, although wikipedia says it seats 21,000. Wouldn't mind something like that for 25,000 with it being expandable. Might even make it 30,000 to start as we can fill that at least a few times a year.
Take the bigger amount right off the bat. Don't want to deal with construction at a later date unless we're doing a monumental upgrade/increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.