Away - 3/4 Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we on a quota system?

In all sincerity, during the regular season it's better to focus game by game rather than in bunches. There's a pre-match thread, then a post-match thread and the pre-match thread for the next game.

CTL-ALT-FREAK
giphy.gif

Well, my Saturday flight to Kansas City was cancelled. Now on a Sunday flight that lands at 2 PM CT. Game is at 6:30 CT.

Per Matarrita instagram story, 35 minutes ago he recorded walking to the CFA (training facility) in Orangeburg. Considering all commercial flights are cancelled, I hope they get a waiver for the charter flight rule.

I assume they were planning on flying tomorrow. By then you'd think flights will be back (or close) to normal.

Reactions: JayH
Per Matarrita instagram story, 35 minutes ago he recorded walking to the CFA (training facility) in Orangeburg. Considering all commercial flights are cancelled, I hope they get a waiver for the charter flight rule.
It would be shitty if there’s no waiver and they have to burn one because of the weather.

Just another reminder that MLS hasn’t made it yet if teams are flying coach.

"Berget expected to return to the training field in the coming weeks" oh man we been here before. :rolleyes:

SO This Big Shot player that looks like a Viking and stepped out of a fkn ricola commercial is hurt already In Training????.......Well What the Fuck is that about I ask ??? Gee People/ Jury could it just so happen to have something to do with that English twat training coach and his no win fucked up methods that cause injury to players ?? YES My Andrea was old but why was he injured so much last year ?? This is what Ive been saying all along. Now you people better take your fkn blinders off . This shit is real !

You want a winning team that makes you happy you'll never have that No Matter Who the Players are if the shits that's been going on from the inside since the very start of this team remains !!! God Bless You David Good Luck Captain ! I'm so sorry you were dealt this crap since the moment you singed . This is truth and whats been your problem not Frank or Andrea . They were that realized this and got the fuck out !!

It would be shitty if there’s no waiver and they have to burn one because of the weather.

Just another reminder that MLS hasn’t made it yet if teams are flying coach.

so is it that MLS gives teams funds to fly charter? or is it that they dont allow teams to spend on charters more than the allocated times

Status
Not open for further replies.