Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC vs FC Dallas
Yankee Stadium
Sunday, April 29th 6:30 PM ET
YES, WNYC 91.5 FM, WADO 1280 AM
Stream on Fox Sports Go (with cable subscription)

I want to see a response from this team. That’s all.

New York City FC vs FC Dallas
Yankee Stadium
Sunday, April 29th 3:30 PM ET
YES, WNYC 91.5 FM, WADO 1280 AM
Stream on Fox Sports Go (with cable subscription)

I want to see a response from this team. That’s all.
It’s a 6:30 match, no?

New York City FC v FC Dallas
Yankee Stadium (6:30PM ET)
REF: ISMAIL ELFATH
AR1: KATHRYN NESBITT
AR2: ERIC WEISBROD
4TH: MARCOS DEOLIVEIRA
VAR: JORGE GONZALEZ

Elfath recently called our 2-1 win vs. LA Galaxy which resulted in 3 yellow cards all for LAG, including a double yellow to Ashley Cole. Going back just a bit further, he was the 4th official for the first leg of NYCFC-Columbus picking up after Alan Kelly left the match due to illness.

Kathryn, I've found to be stoic on the sidelines and not receptive to any cheers or jeers on her calls.

NOTICE: *No
4.png
trains between 125 St and 149 St-Grand Concourse, 11:30 PM Fri to 4 PM Sun, Apr 27 - 29.

http://web.mta.info/weekender/lineview.html?r=4

Yankee Stadium gates open at 5 PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatNYC
Great, in a week of High 60s and next week getting into the 80s, we'll be expecting a high in the low 50s, dropping into the 40s by gametime. We've been so unlucky AGAIN through April with game weather.

Great, in a week of High 60s and next week getting into the 80s, we'll be expecting a high in the low 50s, dropping into the 40s by gametime. We've been so unlucky AGAIN through April with game weather.

Can't even go with a sweater, vest combo. Have to break out the winter coat again. I haven't worn a jersey to a home game this season.

I would have loved to do to the long sleeve jersey and vest combo this weekend. Sadly, that will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.