Away - Columbus 08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No facey so prob a CB partnership of Hernandez and Mena. Maybe even a Kwame sighting. Jesus Kreis. This lineup could get ugly.
Might see Allen start at RB. Let Iraola rest up for LA.

Code:
---------------------Villa----------------------
------------------------------------------------
--------McNamara----Grabavoy----Velasquez-------
---------------Pirlo------Jacobson--------------
--Angelino------------------------------Allen---
----------------Mena------Hernandez-------------

Poku and Mix in at 60'. Iraola in at 70'.

You guys are going to be sooo mad when I'm right.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYdoesitEZ
Code:
---------------------Villa----------------------
--------McNamara----Grabavoy----Velasquez-------
---------------Pirlo------Jacobson--------------
--Angelino------------------------------Allen---
----------------Mena------Hernandez-------------

Poku and Mix in at 60'. Iraola in at 70'.

You guys are going to be sooo mad when I'm right.

EDIT: Like this post if you hate Kreis!

I totally see Grabavoy in there, but think he's going Ballouchy over Tian. And I wouldn't be surprised either if he starts RJ Allen instead of Iraola. Kreis can't stop tinkering.

I think (I hope) Poku starts tonight. Because I see Lampard being saved for the LA game. If he is healthy. Which is a big IF. Grabavoy better not touch the field. Especially him coming off injury

I totally see Grabavoy in there, but think he's going Ballouchy over Tian. And I wouldn't be surprised either if he starts RJ Allen instead of Iraola. Kreis can't stop tinkering.
Ballouchy is listed as out for tonight on the NYCFC injury report. I will be beyond angry if JK starts Grabavoy instead of Poku.

I think I have hit refresh on Twitter 100 times in the last ten minutes. #lineupanxiety

Reactions: Gavin23 and Seven
Saunders; Angelino-Mena-Hernandez-Iraola; Jacobson-Pirlo; Diskerud, McNamara, Poku, Villa.

Grabavoy on the bench.
Lampard in street clothes.

Praise be the Soccer Godz for they hath answered our prayers in the lineup put out by Kreis. Praise be. Praise be.

I have xfinity TV. where can i watch the match tonight(which channel )? dont think YES network in on Xfinity.

Thanks...

Weather Godz, may the storms pass quickly over Columbus, Ohio so that the NYCFC match resume. Praise be. Praise be. Soccer Godz, may you grace NYCFC with the ability to finish this match and pickup three points. Praise be. Praise be.

Reactions: Mikeylito
As for Poku, the two things he needs to have to play for the U.S.A. are citizenship, and 5 consecutive years of residency. He has the 5 years, so all he needs is citizenship.

Why would he play for the U.S.? Because this is the place where he grew into his own as a soccer player. He left Africa as soon as he could and came up through the 4th division of U.S. soccer. If we make him an American, maybe he'd be thrilled to represent us?

Reactions: Paul
Status
Not open for further replies.