Barclays Premier League 15/16

2015 FA Community Shield is up for grabs this morning. Arsenal have taken the lead against Chelsea with a great goal from Ox

2015 FA Community Shield is up for grabs this morning. Arsenal have taken the lead against Chelsea with a great goal from Ox
Other than that goal not much else happened.

Falcao failed to make any impact on the game once he was subbed in. Not sure if it was his fault or great defense that limited the impact he had on the game.

Falcao failed to make any impact on the game once he was subbed in. Not sure if it was his fault or great defense that limited the impact he had on the game.

Sad but true but Falcao is done.

Do we have any takers at predicting this year's table?

(I'm too lazy to type one out now.)

Except Mourinho threw his runners-up medal into the crowd because he's a whiny crybaby when he loses, and then tried to pass it off as a nice gesture for an Arsenal kid.

"Waah! It was hot! Waah, the pitch was bad! Waah, Arsenal abandoned their "philosophy"! Waah, I wouldn't shake Wenger's hand! <stamps little baby feet, pouts>

(okay, fine, Wenger complained about the pitch, too.)

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Jose has been such an annoying baby this summer but the medal thing was funny, and something he has a habit of doing. I remember he threw his EPL winner's medal into the crowd during his first reign so I don't think he was trying to be insulting. And it looked to me like Wenger avoided him, not the other way around.

Mourinho is the Ronaldo of coaches. He gets the job done and is so talented, but just always acts like a b$&@ and you just want to punch them in the face.

Mourinho is the Ronaldo of coaches. He gets the job done and is so talented, but just always acts like a b$&@ and you just want to punch them in the face.

Fine, FINE. Both of these dudes can be babies, really. Wenger did shove Mourinho once, after all. But of the two of them I find Mourinho more distatsteful overall.

bCGa5tY.jpg

But still, cant wait for the league to start, though i have been surprised NBCSN hasnt gone all out in the premier league commercials. Last year i remember seeing so many even at least two three weeks before the first match day. Also and those comedy skits of that guy being a "coach" at tottenham, and now nothing just a couple of commercials. Id assume they would go all out seeing as this is the last year of the deal with the premier league.

This weeks TV sked:

FULL TV SCHEDULE

Saturday

7:45 a.m. ET: Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur – NBCSN
10 a.m. ET: Bournemouth vs. Aston Villa – NBCSN
10 a.m. ET: Leicester City vs. Sunderland – Premier League Extratime
10 a.m. ET: Norwich City vs. Crystal Palace – Premier League Extratime
10 a.m. ET: Everton vs. Watford – USA
12:30 p.m. ET: Chelsea vs. Swansea City – NBC

Sunday

8:30 a.m. ET: Arsenal vs. West Ham – NBCSN
8:30 a.m. ET: Crystal Palace vs. Swansea City – Premier League Extratime
11 a.m. ET: Stoke City vs. Liverpool – NBCSN

Monday

3 p.m. ET: West Bromwich Albion vs. Manchester City – NBCSN

This weeks TV sked:

FULL TV SCHEDULE

Saturday

7:45 a.m. ET: Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur – NBCSN
10 a.m. ET: Bournemouth vs. Aston Villa – NBCSN
10 a.m. ET: Leicester City vs. Sunderland – Premier League Extratime
10 a.m. ET: Norwich City vs. Crystal Palace – Premier League Extratime
10 a.m. ET: Everton vs. Watford – USA
12:30 p.m. ET: Chelsea vs. Swansea City – NBC

Sunday

8:30 a.m. ET: Arsenal vs. West Ham – NBCSN
8:30 a.m. ET: Crystal Palace vs. Swansea City – Premier League Extratime
11 a.m. ET: Stoke City vs. Liverpool – NBCSN

Monday

3 p.m. ET: West Bromwich Albion vs. Manchester City – NBCSN

you see this , this is a network that takes their league rights seriously. unlike fox that keeps putting majority of their bundesliga games in fox soccer to go or what ever its called and FS2. With minimum amounts in FS1

The BBC have made an interesting little webpage that takes your birthday and favourite team (and your post code, though that won't help for overseas fans) and gives you a ton of stats about your team's performance within your lifetime. It's really quite neat:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/my-premier-league-life

Don't worry about not being able to fill in the post code. All it does is give you one stat on some of the players born close to your hometown. 99% of the information is based off birthday and team alone.

The BBC have made an interesting little webpage that takes your birthday and favourite team (and your post code, though that won't help for overseas fans) and gives you a ton of stats about your team's performance within your lifetime. It's really quite neat:

Don't worry about not being able to fill in the post code. All it does is give you one stat on some of the players born close to your hometown. 99% of the information is based off birthday and team alone.
Very neat. Thanks for sharing. The post code field didn't show up, presumably because they checked where I was accessing from.

That was very cool. Enjoyed reading up on everything the ole Jacks have done since I've been alive.