Carolina Challenge Cup 2015 Megathread

Already embarrassing themselves

@PaulTenorio: Hearing there are issues in parking lot with Orlando City supporters confronting ATL and NYCFC fans. Not making great impression as guests.

I didn't see it, but secondhand I heard one of our fans got punched in the parking lot. I heard it from both the guy himself and one of the Terminus guys. I did see them trash Terminus's stuff and pull David Villa's name off the Blackbaud Stadium sign. One of them tossed a couple of bottles in our general direction while we were chatting to the American Outlaws. Really lame to try and start shit with us, given they had fifty-plus people and we had maybe ten (if that). Plus starting shit with American Outlaws and Terminus Legion - forgetting the fact that they were both there just supporting the game, they were awesome hosts and just a great bunch of people.

I will say that most of the Orlando fans were pretty cool to us - just some ribbing and all in good fun. But a few of them were assholes that really confirmed the bad reputation they already had with the other supporter groups that were there.

The Orlando fans had two buses and were tailgating for quite awhile, so crowds and alcohol mixed with a few assholes and that's what happens. There were a bunch of Hammerhead fans there, and they were excited to see NYCFC and some of the guys who might wind up in Wilmington. The game itself was exciting, but we're going to need to work on our defense down the wings it looks like. Kaka came down our side quite often in the first half, and Shea was very active as well. Looking forward to wednesday game.

So bummed i missed the game cuz of work. I hear shelton scored….anyone think he should be given a shot at starting alongside villa?

WHen was sheltons goal btw

So bummed i missed the game cuz of work. I hear shelton scored….anyone think he should be given a shot at starting alongside villa?

WHen was sheltons goal btw
What was the score?

I have been laid up with flu for the last couple of days and haven't been on the intertnet
1-1 Shelton scored in 55th minute. He came on at the half. Team looked great after he came on, but it seemed to be more a function of facey playing out of the back and more energy in midfield. He definitely provides some skill in attack, I wouldn't mind seeing him with villa. Taylor and Villa didn't seem to work well together, too similar

when was s
What was the score?

I have been laid up with flu for the last couple of days and haven't been on the intertnet

damnnnn feel better bro. it was 1-1, I didn't watch it either cause of work. kaka scored for orlando and shelton scored for us.

Just saw the goal by shelton btw- wow. He has to be a better option than nemec. Can hold the ball and has speed.