Carolina Challenge Cup 2015 Megathread

So one thing I'm interested in seeing is if Orlando will really play Brek Shea as a left back. And if they do, can whoever is on the right (Grabavoy, Taylor etc) take advantage of Shea's apparent inability to play defense (always a quality I look in my fullbacks, how about you?). Even Williams likes to get up on the right a lot, will Shea even play enough defense to stop Williams' crosses for Villa and friends?
I think Williams will own Shea. Cant wait to see it.

I don't think we should look into the game tomorrow too much, as we've seen with the first two pre season games we've changed the whole squad (or most of it) at half time and I fully expect this again throughout the tournement. Really looking forward to it though, gets the misses of the back for a few hours after dragging her along to the Brondby game last weekend!! ;) Safe travels for everyone there this week! Im so jealous is unbelievable!!!

Just arrived in Charleston. Is cold as ass here. Suppose to warm up tomorrow, I hope. Love the town, though. Great character and the food is amazing so far. Can't wait for the game. I'll try to grab photos and videos and post them here.
If you head into downtown, do yourself a favor and check out Jestine's Kitchen on Meeting. It's small and it's busy, but goddamn is it worth it.

If you head into downtown, do yourself a favor and check out Jestine's Kitchen on Meeting. It's small and it's busy, but goddamn is it worth it.

I passed by it today. Will try to stop there tomorrow. I have a list of joints I want to eat at. Not enough damn time!

Reactions: Goodfella
BTW, anyone know if NYCFC will be selling merch at the game? I asked them twice on Twitter and got no response.

Have fun guys. Looking forward to some trip reports and updates on your shenanigans.